Chemical dosing systems: replace, repair or reconsider?
If your chemical dosing system breaks down, should you repair it or replace it? According to Jamie Cole, operations director at dosing system specialist WES, your thinking should not be limited to just those two options.
- Chemical dosing systems: replace, repair or reconsider? If your chemical dosing system breaks down, should you repair it or replace it? According to Jamie Cole, operations... Read More >
- Meet the judges of the Water Industry Awards 2021 WWT chats to some of the judges of the 2021 WIAs, to find out what they are most excited about for this year's awards. Read More >
- Holistic thinking across the water cycle to comply with regulation, protect reputation, and deliver ROI Utilities are under increasing pressure from constantly changing laws and regulations with which they must comply. The... Read More >
- The future of MBBRs Junaid Hassan from Warden Biomedia reviews the progress of the new media being designed with Cranfield University to... Read More >
- Building NextGen wastewater treatment systems The future of wastewater treatment involves bubbles, just fewer of them, according to Peter Vale. Read More >
- Reliability and resilience the key words for Mosswood This case study explores the first time that Northumbrian Water has used ultraviolet technology to treat filtered water in... Read More >
- Wastewater treatment benefits from compact chemical dosing Water treatment technologies are not optimised for use in small facilities, but compact chemical dosing systems help... Read More >
- Hired help: The ultimate guide to hiring chemical dosing systems The maintenance, modification and expansion of treatment facilities can present significant challenges to water companies... Read More >
- Phosphorous removal - is the AMP7 WFD too harsh? Phosphorous removal from wastewater has been a requirement for over 25 years, but is AMP7 set to drive limits down to a... Read More >
- WWT Explains Wastewater pump optimisation In our latest WWT Explains guide, produced in association with Grundfos, we look at wastewater pump optimisation. Read More >
- Meet the Water Industry Awards 2020 Winners In this 40 page report, WWT showcases each of this year’s winners and finalists across 19 categories, detailing the... Read More >
- Harnessing the power of algae to reduce phosphorous levels Russell Bright, CEO of Industrial Phycology, talks about new technology which represents a breakthrough in phosphorous... Read More >
- An organic approach to water treatment Robert Denny, Sales Manager at Veolia Water Technologies UK (VWT UK) describes the benefits of specifying alternative... Read More >
- Don’t let the new septic tank regulations become a drain on your resources Has the 2020 septic tank legislation created a deluge of paperwork for your business? Martin Port, founder of BigChange, has... Read More >
- WWT Explains Supply Interruptions In our latest WWT Explains guide, produced in association with Water Direct, we look at supply interruptions. Water... Read More >
- Ammonia removal technology selected for Scottish site Technology from wastewater treatment specialist WPL has been selected by Scottish Water to deliver enhanced ammonia removal at a village treatment works.
- £10m project 'progressing well' at Belfast wastewater treatment works Work is progressing well on a £10m programme of work at Belfast wastewater treatment works, Duncrue to construct two new treatment tanks to help cope with current and short- term future wastewater requirements, according to Northern Ireland Water.
- Technology trials ease trade effluent pressure Pressure on industrial sites to meet strict trade effluent standards is mounting but with many companies lacking inhouse treatment expertise, onsite trials are becoming an increasingly appealing option, according to Adam Parmenter, business executive at wastewater specialist WPL.
- Stantec launches institute to accelerate solutions to water challenges Global design firm Stantec has unveiled its newest initiative - the Stantec Institute for Water Technology & Policy (the Institute) – to explore the real-world impacts of a changing climate on the sustainability of water and the role of emerging technologies in water science and policy.
- MWH Treatment secures key role on Scottish Water framework MWH Treatment (MWHT), together with partner Galliford Try, has successfully secured a six-year contract extension on Scottish Water's non-infrastructure framework for the Strategic Review 2021-27 (SR21) investment programme.