An organic approach to water treatment
Robert Denny, Sales Manager at Veolia Water Technologies UK (VWT UK) describes the benefits of specifying alternative organic coagulants over traditional inorganic solutions. He discusses how modern solutions enable safer, more sustainable working practices that can be used across a wide range of wastewater applications.
- An organic approach to water treatment Robert Denny, Sales Manager at Veolia Water Technologies UK (VWT UK) describes the benefits of specifying alternative... Read More >
- Don’t let the new septic tank regulations become a drain on your resources Has the 2020 septic tank legislation created a deluge of paperwork for your business? Martin Port, founder of BigChange, has... Read More >
- WWT Explains Supply Interruptions In our latest WWT Explains guide, produced in association with Water Direct, we look at supply interruptions. Water... Read More >
- Alliances 2020 Our Guide to the most important collaborations in the water industry Read More >
- WWT Explains...water reuse In our latest WWT Explains guide, produced in association with Evides, we look at water reuse. Water reuse hasn’t yet... Read More >
- Rewarding excellence WWT content director Alec Peachey looks ahead to next year's Water Industry Awards. Read More >
- WWT Explains… groundwater discharges In our latest WWT Explains guide, produced in association with Marsh, we look at groundwater discharges. New rules that... Read More >
- Refining water quality management As part of our Utility of the Future campaign, Nadine Buddoo looks at why maintaining water quality is a fundamental... Read More >
- A watershed moment for the water industry? Tessa Harding, director of water at Thomson Environmental Consultants, discusses the government's Environment Bill. Read More >
- WWT Explains… the practical realities of SuDS In our latest WWT Explains guide, produced in association with Innovyze, we look at the practical realities of SuDS. SuDS,... Read More >
- Wastewater: Seizing the opportunity With sustainability high on the water industry's agenda, maximising resource recovery from wastewater is becoming... Read More >
- Keeping on top of treatment Eleanor Raper, senior geoscientist at Envireau Water, on the importance of reviewing your wastewater treatment system Read More >
- A large dose: Tackling eutrophication Kevin Wheeler, managing director at chemical dosing specialists WES Ltd, discusses the growing issue with phosphorus and... Read More >
- Securing wastewater treatment fit for the future As population growth puts pressure on wastewater treatment plant capacity, WPL technical director Andrew Baird makes the... Read More >
- Embracing the digital measurement revolution for wastewater Developments in digital sensing technology have opened up new possibilities for wastewater, Julian Edwards, analytical... Read More >
- United Utilities installs batteries at Preston plant United Utilities has installed two giant rechargeable batteries at its Clifton Marsh wastewater treatment works in Preston, to help power the plant with its own solar energy.
- Seven Trent installs Evoqua tech at its Cannock treatment works Severn Trent has chosen Evoqua Water Technologies CoMag ballasted clarification system to be installed at its Cannock Sewage Treatment Works.
- Yorkshire Water partners Ward and Burke for new treatment works Yorkshire Water has named Ward and Burke as its capital partner for the construction of its new Withernsea wastewater treatment works.
- Siltbuster supports Welsh Water's visitor centre overhaul Water treatment specialist Siltbuster Process Solutions has provided a temporary wastewater treatment solution for Welsh Water's visitor centre at a reservoir in Pembrokeshire, which is being renovated.
- IOT advances legionella control New wave of technologies available for remote monitoring of water quality