- Is it time for trenchless? Could the regulator's leakage and customer experience challenges lead water companies to fully embrace trenchless... Read More >
- Making the case for trenchless pipe pulling Simon Drain, managing director of Kobus Services Ltd, shines a spotlight on the scale of the pipe repair problem in the UK... Read More >
- PR19 Challenge Report - Supply Interruptions In the third in our series of PR19 Challenge Reports, which look in detail at each of the 14 common performance... Read More >
- PR19 Challenge Report - Sewer Flooding In the second of our PR19 Challenge Reports, which look in detail at each of the 14 common performance commitments which... Read More >
- WWT challenge report: leakage In the first of our Challenge Reports looking at the 14 common performance commitments that water companies will be... Read More >
- WWT's Supplier hub Effectively optimise your relevant sales and marketing collateral to 18,115 water professionals each and every month. Read More >
- Specifying the right trenchless products Innovative new products, systems and methods of trenchless repair are being launched all the time. Glenn Cartledge,... Read More >
- Pipe liner does the trick for mending rising main A trenchless solution was found for a rising main sewer in Norfolk which had suffered from repeated bursts Read More >
- SCADA Security in the Water Industry Forward-thinking water industry leaders are putting enhanced risk management programs in place to assess their... Read More >
- Clancy using new trenchless innovation on Anglian contract Clancy has invested in a new trenchless pipe-lining innovation capable of repairing faults up to five times more quickly than traditional solutions.
- South Staffs adopts new technology to meet leakage challenge South Staffs Water has begun using the HydroSEAL trenchless automated leakage repair (TALR) technology.
- Sweco appointed for ammonia removal scheme at Knostrop WwTW Black & Veatch has appointed engineering, environmental and design consultancy Sweco to design, commission and guarantee the DEMON (de-ammonification) process at a state-of-the-art sludge treatment facility on Yorkshire Water's Knostrop sewage treatment works, on the outskirts of Leeds.
- Video: Micro-tunnelling used in Wessex Water sewer project A £5M Wessex Water scheme to help alleviate flooding on the Somerset coast has used a micro-tunnelling technique to minimise disruption to the local community.
- Directional drill solution helps resolve leak under A38 An innovative solution involving directional drilling has helped Severn Trent overcome the problem of a troublesome leaking main under a main road near Derby.