Skills & workforce
- WWT Explains… the practical realities of SuDS In our latest WWT Explains guide, produced in association with Innovyze, we look at the practical realities of SuDS. SuDS,... Read More >
- Outsourcing the skills supply problem Paul MacFarlane, HR director for utilities at Amey, on tackling the industry-wide skills challenge Read More >
- Model behaviour: Project 13 Project 13 was developed to provide a route map to a sustainable, innovative and highly skilled industry. With those... Read More >
- Opinion: People and technology must work together The idea of People vs Tech is outdated: People + Tech is the way forward, write Simon Parker and Roger Williams Read More >
- The robots aren't coming... they're already here Stantec lead design engineer Dan Causley looks at advances in technology and their role in boosting productivity in the... Read More >
- Bridging the gap: Tackling diversity in the water sector The water industry faces a substantial skills gap in the coming years, but could a greater focus on gender and diversity... Read More >
- A Time to Skill: how can water face its workforce challenges? Faced with the double challenge of an ageing workforce and a potential barrier to bringing in EU talent due to Brexit, how... Read More >
- New CEO appointed at Water UK Christine McGourty has been appointed as Water UK's new chief executive.
- Ofwat chair's appointment extended by a year Jonson Cox's appointment as chair of Ofwat has been extended by one year.
- Judges confirmed for Water Industry Awards The judges have been announced for the 2020 Water Industry Awards.
- Welsh Water appoints new director for water services Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water has strengthened its water services operational team by appointing Dr Simon Earl as its new director for water services.
- Water Industry Awards open for entries Entries are now open for the Water Industry Awards 2020 - an event which celebrates and rewards outstanding achievement and innovation in the UK water industry.