Pumps & Pumping Systems
Strong supplier partnership brings leak detection advancement
With leak reduction and innovation prominent in the UK water sector's net zero carbon vision, strong partnerships between utilities and the supply chain can yield transformative results, writes Josh Britton, global product line manager at technology company Ovarro.
- Strong supplier partnership brings leak detection advancement With leak reduction and innovation prominent in the UK water sector's net zero carbon vision, strong partnerships between... Read More >
- Connecting Greece to the UK with NextGen circular developments A sewer mining project in Athens is testing augmented reality (AR) to drive public engagement. With a very high... Read More >
- Meet the judges of the Water Industry Awards 2021 WWT chats to some of the judges of the 2021 WIAs, to find out what they are most excited about for this year's awards. Read More >
- Pumps & Valves 2021 Our guide to the latest challenges and innovations in the pumps and valves industry. Read More >
- WWT Explains Wastewater pump optimisation In our latest WWT Explains guide, produced in association with Grundfos, we look at wastewater pump optimisation. Read More >
- Meet the Water Industry Awards 2020 Winners In this 40 page report, WWT showcases each of this year’s winners and finalists across 19 categories, detailing the... Read More >
- Flood resilience: what you need to know Geoff Williams, northern sales manager at Sykes Pumps, discusses the need for businesses and local authorities to think... Read More >
- Reaching net carbon zero In summer 2019, the water industry committed to reach net carbon zero by 2030. This is a very ambitious aim and... Read More >
- WWT Explains Supply Interruptions In our latest WWT Explains guide, produced in association with Water Direct, we look at supply interruptions. Water... Read More >
- Alliances 2020 Our Guide to the most important collaborations in the water industry Read More >
- WWT Explains...water reuse In our latest WWT Explains guide, produced in association with Evides, we look at water reuse. Water reuse hasn’t yet... Read More >
- Rewarding excellence WWT content director Alec Peachey looks ahead to next year's Water Industry Awards. Read More >
- WWT Explains… groundwater discharges In our latest WWT Explains guide, produced in association with Marsh, we look at groundwater discharges. New rules that... Read More >
- WWT Explains… the practical realities of SuDS In our latest WWT Explains guide, produced in association with Innovyze, we look at the practical realities of SuDS. SuDS,... Read More >
- Pump Guide In need of a pump, but not sure where to find the right product? Consult our handy Pump Guide. This handy table gives a... Read More >
- Anglian Water begins £630m investment drive for 2021 Anglian Water is embarking on a huge £630million investment programme for the financial year ahead.
- Siltbuster launches integrated chemical dosing system Siltbuster has launched an integrated chemical dosing system (iCDS) to sit alongside its already existing range of treatment solutions.
- Norwegian pump firm Lakers buys Pump Supplies Ltd Lakers AS, a Norwegian company specialising in the service, sales, service and hire of pumps, has expanded into the UK market with the acquisition of Pump Supplies Ltd.
- Water Industry Awards 2021 finalists revealed Today (10 March) WWT has announced the eagerly awaited shortlist for the prestigious 2021 Water Industry Awards.
- ABB optimisation projects cut drive costs for South West Water ABB has helped South West Water cut the energy and maintenance costs of variable speed drives in a series of optimisation projects.