Pumps & Pumping Systems
NI Water: A climate emergency gamechanger
NI Water has launched its plans to harness the unseen potential in hydrogen from water, to help address the climate crisis. The company's business services director, Alistair Jinks, explains why this regional water provider has decided to put emphasis on research and development in the energy field.
- Pumps & Valves 2021 Our guide to the latest challenges and innovations in the pumps and valves industry. Read More >
- WWT Explains Wastewater pump optimisation In our latest WWT Explains guide, produced in association with Grundfos, we look at wastewater pump optimisation. Read More >
- Meet the Water Industry Awards 2020 Winners In this 40 page report, WWT showcases each of this year’s winners and finalists across 19 categories, detailing the... Read More >
- Flood resilience: what you need to know Geoff Williams, northern sales manager at Sykes Pumps, discusses the need for businesses and local authorities to think... Read More >
- Reaching net carbon zero In summer 2019, the water industry committed to reach net carbon zero by 2030. This is a very ambitious aim and... Read More >
- WWT Explains Supply Interruptions In our latest WWT Explains guide, produced in association with Water Direct, we look at supply interruptions. Water... Read More >
- Alliances 2020 Our Guide to the most important collaborations in the water industry Read More >
- WWT Explains...water reuse In our latest WWT Explains guide, produced in association with Evides, we look at water reuse. Water reuse hasn’t yet... Read More >
- Rewarding excellence WWT content director Alec Peachey looks ahead to next year's Water Industry Awards. Read More >
- WWT Explains… groundwater discharges In our latest WWT Explains guide, produced in association with Marsh, we look at groundwater discharges. New rules that... Read More >
- WWT Explains… the practical realities of SuDS In our latest WWT Explains guide, produced in association with Innovyze, we look at the practical realities of SuDS. SuDS,... Read More >
- Pump Guide In need of a pump, but not sure where to find the right product? Consult our handy Pump Guide. This handy table gives a... Read More >
- Going green at Severn Trent's Minworth STW With a £60 million investment aimed at producing 30 per cent more green energy from its largest sewage treatment works,... Read More >
- Case Study: Pumping up quality at Burnham Jetty A year's worth of planning, seamless collaboration and technical expertise were crucial to the success of a complex... Read More >
- Thames Water rolls out energy-reducing sludge pump solution A smart air injection (SAI) system combined with progressive cavity pumps is proving key to more efficient sludge handling... Read More >
- WWT publishes guide to pumps and valves sector WWT has published its latest pump and valve supplement - a regular look at the latest best practice, innovations, and case studies in this area.
- Read WWT's guide to wastewater pump optimisation In our latest WWT Explains guide, produced in association with Grundfos, we look at wastewater pump optimisation.
- ABB fits two new pumps in Anglian Water upgrade project Replacing four fixed-speed pumps with two variable speed-controlled pumps has increased pumping capacity, improved reliability and significantly reduced noise for Anglian Water's Kentford Moulton site, near Newmarket.
- Water Industry Awards 2021 open for entries Entries are now open for the Water Industry Awards 2021 - a unique chance to share and be recognised for outstanding innovation and achievement in the water sector.
- Thames Water announces final AMP7 partners Thames Water has agreed the final, and biggest, framework for design and build construction partners for its AMP7 programme.