NI Water: A climate emergency gamechanger
NI Water has launched its plans to harness the unseen potential in hydrogen from water, to help address the climate crisis. The company's business services director, Alistair Jinks, explains why this regional water provider has decided to put emphasis on research and development in the energy field.
- NI Water: A climate emergency gamechanger NI Water has launched its plans to harness the unseen potential in hydrogen from water, to help address the climate... Read More >
- Pumps & Valves 2021 Our guide to the latest challenges and innovations in the pumps and valves industry. Read More >
- Alliances 2021 Our guide to the most important collaborations in the water industry. Read More >
- WWT Explains Design thinking for smart networks In our latest WWT Explains guide, produced in association with Novotek, we look at design thinking for smart networks. Read More >
- Making the future the present Harry Cowan, chief executive of Power and Water Ltd challenges water industry decision makers and the regulator to eschew... Read More >
- Water Innovation 2050: what next for the sector? Welcome to 2050. The Innovation 2050 document has been published, setting out the key principles of an innovation... Read More >
- Innovation could improve performance and transform water The Environment Agency's 2019 environmental performance report highlights some of the complex challenges facing water... Read More >
- Maximising water efficiency savings from smart meters and adapting to lockdown From 1 September, Thames Water will restart its award-winning programme of in-home water efficiency visits having used... Read More >
- UKWP releases Digital Water whitepaper and call to action UKWP identifies next steps to help UK plc win its share of $30 billion digital revolution in water Read More >
- Meet the Water Industry Awards 2020 Winners In this 40 page report, WWT showcases each of this year’s winners and finalists across 19 categories, detailing the... Read More >
- A smarter water future Andrew Welsh, General Manager for Water Utilities at Xylem Water Solutions UK, talks about how we can future-proof water... Read More >
- Build Back Better and SMART Rich Matthews, managing director of Siltbuster Process Solutions, talks about being more strategic and thinking smarter in... Read More >
- What we learnt from WWT's net zero webathon The water industry has made the ambitious pledge to reach net zero carbon emissions by 2030, 20 years ahead of the... Read More >
- How new tech twists on legacy processes are helping turn the tide on water leaks Victoria Edwards, chief executive of FIDO Tech, talks about leakage and how the water sector's drive for innovation is... Read More >
- How to bake a connected water network Rik Gunderson, utility client director at Software AG, tells us how to "bake" a smart water network. Read More >
- Read WWT's guide to design thinking for smart networks In our latest WWT Explains guide, produced in association with Novotek, we look at design thinking for smart networks.
- UKWIR launches 2021 research programme UKWIR has kicked off the next round of its research programme that will deliver 12 new projects that will help the water sector meet the challenges of the future.
- United Utilities names the eight new tech firms in its Innovation Lab 3 Low carbon 3D-concrete printing, sludge-cleaning microbes and satellites that hunt potential pipeline fractures - just three of the pioneering new technologies to make it onto United Utilities' third Innovation Lab.
- Deadline for Water Industry Awards looms There are just 3 days left to enter the prestigious Water Industry Awards 2021 - a unique chance to be recognised for outstanding innovation and achievement in the water sector.
- Deadline for Water Industry Awards extended The deadline for the Water Industry Awards has been extended.