- WWT Explains...water reuse In our latest WWT Explains guide, produced in association with Evides, we look at water reuse. Water reuse hasn’t yet... Read More >
- Rewarding excellence WWT content director Alec Peachey looks ahead to next year's Water Industry Awards. Read More >
- WWT Explains… groundwater discharges In our latest WWT Explains guide, produced in association with Marsh, we look at groundwater discharges. New rules that... Read More >
- Refining water quality management As part of our Utility of the Future campaign, Nadine Buddoo looks at why maintaining water quality is a fundamental... Read More >
- AMP7: putting the customer centre stage 2020 marks the beginnings of a new chapter for clients and contractors in the water industry with the start of AMP7, the... Read More >
- Wessex Data Shows Total Compliance at Sherborne In this case study, produced in association with WPL, we look at how a wastewater treatment repurpose project carried out... Read More >
- WWT Explains… the practical realities of SuDS In our latest WWT Explains guide, produced in association with Innovyze, we look at the practical realities of SuDS. SuDS,... Read More >
- The price of water As part of our Utility of the Future campaign, Robin Hackett looks at whether low water bills can be maintained long term Read More >
- A glass half-full? Bringing water costs down for utility customers Mark Bullock, Balfour Beatty chief executive officer for rail and utilities, says the water sector must change its... Read More >
- C-MeX: Keeping the customer satisfied Ofwat's new customer measure of experience (C-MeX) is now being road-tested and water companies will start to be judged... Read More >
- The C-MeX Factor As the industry gears up for the introduction of C-MeX, Kier customer services director Benjamin Bax tells Robin Hackett... Read More >
- Water Industry Awards entry deadline extended The deadline to get your entry in for the Water Industry Awards has been extended until next Friday (24 January).
- South West Water completes flooding protection scheme South West Water has completed a £1.4 million scheme to protect homes and roads from flooding in Plymstock.
- £10m community fund set up by Severn Trent Severn Trent has set aside £10 million to fund community groups and projects over the next five years.
- Water Industry Awards entry deadline approaching The deadline for entries into this year's Water Industry Awards, the annual event which celebrates and rewards outstanding achievement and innovation in the UK water industry, is fast approaching.
- Glenfield and Invicta join forces Glenfield and Invicta, two established brands in the water sector, have announced they are merging their operations from today (6 January 2020).