- The price of water As part of our Utility of the Future campaign, Robin Hackett looks at whether low water bills can be maintained long term Read More >
- A glass half-full? Bringing water costs down for utility customers Mark Bullock, Balfour Beatty chief executive officer for rail and utilities, says the water sector must change its... Read More >
- C-MeX: Keeping the customer satisfied Ofwat's new customer measure of experience (C-MeX) is now being road-tested and water companies will start to be judged... Read More >
- The C-MeX Factor As the industry gears up for the introduction of C-MeX, Kier customer services director Benjamin Bax tells Robin Hackett... Read More >
- Anglian Water completes restoration of underground reservoir Engineers from Anglian Water have completed the restoration of a 150-year-old underground reservoir.
- Anglian starts work on £6.5m pipeline project Anglian Water engineers will start work on the installation of almost 3km of new pipeline which will enable the company to move water from its treatment works in Norwich to Ludham.
- Wet wipe ruling welcomed by water companies Water companies have welcomed a ruling saying wet wipe manufacturers need to be clearer when they are marketing their products as flushable.
- British Water “encouraged” by utility survey results British Water says it is encouraged by the results of its latest water company performance survey, but that improvements can still be made.
- CBI says Labour renationalisation policy would cost £196bn The up-front cost of the Labour Party's renationalisation proposals for water and energy utilities is estimated to be £196 billion, according to new analysis by the CBI.