- WWT Explains… groundwater discharges In our latest WWT Explains guide, produced in association with Marsh, we look at groundwater discharges. New rules that... Read More >
- Refining water quality management As part of our Utility of the Future campaign, Nadine Buddoo looks at why maintaining water quality is a fundamental... Read More >
- AMP7: putting the customer centre stage 2020 marks the beginnings of a new chapter for clients and contractors in the water industry with the start of AMP7, the... Read More >
- Wessex Data Shows Total Compliance at Sherborne In this case study, produced in association with WPL, we look at how a wastewater treatment repurpose project carried out... Read More >
- WWT Explains… the practical realities of SuDS In our latest WWT Explains guide, produced in association with Innovyze, we look at the practical realities of SuDS. SuDS,... Read More >
- The price of water As part of our Utility of the Future campaign, Robin Hackett looks at whether low water bills can be maintained long term Read More >
- A glass half-full? Bringing water costs down for utility customers Mark Bullock, Balfour Beatty chief executive officer for rail and utilities, says the water sector must change its... Read More >
- C-MeX: Keeping the customer satisfied Ofwat's new customer measure of experience (C-MeX) is now being road-tested and water companies will start to be judged... Read More >
- The C-MeX Factor As the industry gears up for the introduction of C-MeX, Kier customer services director Benjamin Bax tells Robin Hackett... Read More >
- Interview: “Awards shine a light on great ideas” With entries open for the 2020 Water Industry Awards, Water & Wastewater Treatment (WWT) is asking the judging panel for their tips on writing an impactful entry that stands out from the crowd. Nicci Russell, managing director of Waterwise, wants to see ambitious entries that address strategic challenges such as the climate emergency and poverty.
- Free Utility Week seminar: Improving digital experiences for vulnerable customers Overcoming the challenges of delivering excellence in digital services to priority service customers will be the topic of a new Utility Week webinar.
- Kier reappointed to NSA Framework Kier has been successfully reappointed to the Network Services Alliance (NSA) Framework by South West Water.
- Record number of bathing waters rated ‘excellent' A record number of British bathing waters have been rated as either “excellent” or “good”, according to the latest set of official figures.
- New CEO appointed at Water UK Christine McGourty has been appointed as Water UK's new chief executive.