- A glass half-full? Bringing water costs down for utility customers Mark Bullock, Balfour Beatty chief executive officer for rail and utilities, says the water sector must change its... Read More >
- C-MeX: Keeping the customer satisfied Ofwat's new customer measure of experience (C-MeX) is now being road-tested and water companies will start to be judged... Read More >
- The C-MeX Factor As the industry gears up for the introduction of C-MeX, Kier customer services director Benjamin Bax tells Robin Hackett... Read More >
- Ofwat takes further action to protect customer interests Water companies trying to create financial arrangements otherwise prohibited by their licence will have to clearly show how the arrangements serve customers' interests or they will be blocked by Ofwat, new guidance shows.
- Scottish Water customer satisfaction hits new heights Scottish Water has reported that customer satisfaction reached its highest ever level last year despite the challenges presented by the warmest summer for a quarter of a century.
- Southern Water to cut customer service jobs Southern Water has confirmed that many customer service roles will be moving to outsourcing giant Capita.
- Light appointed new CCWater chair Ensuring water consumers' views shape the decisions of water companies, regulators and policy makers and building a more resilient water sector that reflects people's growing concern for the environment will be among the most pressing priorities for the new chair of the Consumer Council for Water (CCWater).
- Water customers have overpaid by billions - Citizens Advice Water companies in England and Wales have overcharged customers by GBP13 billion since 2005, according to Citizens Advice.