- WWT Explains Supply Interruptions In our latest WWT Explains guide, produced in association with Water Direct, we look at supply interruptions. Water... Read More >
- Alliances 2020 Our Guide to the most important collaborations in the water industry Read More >
- WWT Explains...water reuse In our latest WWT Explains guide, produced in association with Evides, we look at water reuse. Water reuse hasn’t yet... Read More >
- Rewarding excellence WWT content director Alec Peachey looks ahead to next year's Water Industry Awards. Read More >
- WWT Explains… groundwater discharges In our latest WWT Explains guide, produced in association with Marsh, we look at groundwater discharges. New rules that... Read More >
- Refining water quality management As part of our Utility of the Future campaign, Nadine Buddoo looks at why maintaining water quality is a fundamental... Read More >
- AMP7: putting the customer centre stage 2020 marks the beginnings of a new chapter for clients and contractors in the water industry with the start of AMP7, the... Read More >
- Wessex Data Shows Total Compliance at Sherborne In this case study, produced in association with WPL, we look at how a wastewater treatment repurpose project carried out... Read More >
- WWT Explains… the practical realities of SuDS In our latest WWT Explains guide, produced in association with Innovyze, we look at the practical realities of SuDS. SuDS,... Read More >
- The price of water As part of our Utility of the Future campaign, Robin Hackett looks at whether low water bills can be maintained long term Read More >
- A glass half-full? Bringing water costs down for utility customers Mark Bullock, Balfour Beatty chief executive officer for rail and utilities, says the water sector must change its... Read More >
- C-MeX: Keeping the customer satisfied Ofwat's new customer measure of experience (C-MeX) is now being road-tested and water companies will start to be judged... Read More >
- The C-MeX Factor As the industry gears up for the introduction of C-MeX, Kier customer services director Benjamin Bax tells Robin Hackett... Read More >
- New conference will examine water resources A new event from Water & Wastewater Treatment (WWT) will examine how the sector must build resilience to ensure a secure supply of water for future generations.
- Ofwat confirms inter-company loans will be banned Owat has confirmed it will prohibit water companies from entering any financial arrangement that does not serve the interests of its customers.
- Foot long fatberg freed from North East sewer A foot long fatberg and a skip full of wrongly flushed items have been removed by Northumbrian Water from a clogged up North East sewer.
- Water companies urged to tackle billing complaints The Consumer Council for Water (CCW) has urged the sector to get to grips with billing complaints, which it claims still cause “enormous frustration” for thousands of customers.
- Average water and sewerage bills to fall by £17 Average household water and sewerage bills in England and Wales will be cut by around £17 (4%) in 2020/21.