- Wessex Data Shows Total Compliance at Sherborne In this case study, produced in association with WPL, we look at how a wastewater treatment repurpose project carried out... Read More >
- WWT Explains… the practical realities of SuDS In our latest WWT Explains guide, produced in association with Innovyze, we look at the practical realities of SuDS. SuDS,... Read More >
- The price of water As part of our Utility of the Future campaign, Robin Hackett looks at whether low water bills can be maintained long term Read More >
- A glass half-full? Bringing water costs down for utility customers Mark Bullock, Balfour Beatty chief executive officer for rail and utilities, says the water sector must change its... Read More >
- C-MeX: Keeping the customer satisfied Ofwat's new customer measure of experience (C-MeX) is now being road-tested and water companies will start to be judged... Read More >
- The C-MeX Factor As the industry gears up for the introduction of C-MeX, Kier customer services director Benjamin Bax tells Robin Hackett... Read More >
- Record number of bathing waters rated ‘excellent' A record number of British bathing waters have been rated as either “excellent” or “good”, according to the latest set of official figures.
- New CEO appointed at Water UK Christine McGourty has been appointed as Water UK's new chief executive.
- Households could lose up to £1000 from nationalisation, study claims Households in the UK could lose an average of nearly £1,000 each under Labour's nationalisation plans, according to a new study by economic consultants NERA.
- Judges confirmed for Water Industry Awards The judges have been announced for the 2020 Water Industry Awards.
- Water companies discuss winter resilience Water companies from across the country have gathered to share experiences around how to best deal with future weather or utility impacted incidents.