Supplier Content Hub
- Business Services
- Infrastructure and Networks
- Pumps and equipment
- Monitoring and Control
- Information and data services
Products & Services
- Althon CPD course now available - 'Specifying the right headwall for your a... Our latest CPD course - 'Specifying the right headwall for your application' is now available.
- VacFlush™ Storm Tank Cleaning VacFlush™ is a vacuum flushing system, used to clean tank floors and sewers without the need for hazardous man entry into the tank
- Terminodour - Ionisation Odour Control Terminodour™ is CSO Group’s low voltage oxidation and ionisation system, technology which has now been granted Best Available Technology (BAT) status for odour abatement in the latest drafts of BREF documentation for the Waste and Waste Water industries.
- Pump Action Screen for CSO’s The Pump Action Screen (PAS) is a revolutionary concept in mechanical screenings.
- PISTA® 360™ with V-FORCE BAFFLE™ Grit Removal System 95% grit removal of 105 micron and larger! The PISTA® 360™ Grit Chamber is equipped with the V-FORCE BAFFLE™, which is an integral flow control baffle for both the inlet and outlet of the main chamber. The V-FORCE BAFFLE™ is designed to direct the inlet flow into the chamber in a manner ensuring the proper vortex flow and to prevent short-circuiting, allowing for a full 360° rotation through the inlet and outlet, providing maximum grit removal. The V-FORCE BAFFLE™ on the outlet directs the flow out of the unit and acts as a “slice weir” to control the water level in the main chamber and in the inlet channel. No additional downstream flow control device is required to keep the velocity between 1.1 m/s (3.5 f/s) at peak flow and.5 m/s (1.6 f/s) at minimum flow with a 10:1 turn down.
- TITAN MBR Membrane Bioreactor Delivering the Best MBR Experience The enhanced TITAN MBR™ Membrane BioReactor treatment system delivers the industry’s best operator experience with the greatest ease of operation and maintenance of any MBR through superior high performance flat sheet membranes, easier component access, intuitive graphical touchscreen PLC controls, smart advanced data monitoring and communications, reduced process complexity, and a streamlined membrane clean-in-place process. It is designed with a stable process tailored to your permit requirements, and capable of achieving superior effluent quality and Title 22 (CA, USA) approved water reuse. The TITAN MBR™ features a robust system design with stainless-steel componentry and streamlined electrical layout with an operator friendly wire management system. The treatment plant will arrive in a complete and compact factory-built system with significantly less field assembly for even swifter installation and start-up. The TITAN MBR™ will provide you with the lowest cost of ownership, best available technology and lowest O&M, creating your best value.
- FAST® Fixed Activated Sludge Treatment System The patented FAST® Process stands for "Fixed Activated Sludge Treatment," a fixed-film, aerobic treatment system (fixed bed biological reactor) designed for tackling variable load and flow conditions. Proven in thousands of installations worldwide, FAST® consists of tankage packed with completely submerged media. The FAST® media creates a high surface area-to-volume ratio, which, combined with internal settling zones, maintains constant bacterial growth during low-flow and peak usage. This results in stable operation on a daily basis. FAST® comes available in factory-built or field-installed modules, providing high performance treatment in a minimal space. The popular Modular FAST® arrangement handles smaller, variable flows generated from onsite applications, including schools, small developments, commercial and public facilities, and hospitality venues such as hotels, camps, and restaurants. No daily operation is required. FAST® provides significantly improved performance over traditional leach field and septic tank systems, especially when a nitrification/denitrification component is specified in permit or effluent requirements.
- EVERLAST® Surface Mounted Pump Station Smith & Loveless Inc.’s above-ground wastewater pumping stations pave the way for end-users to reap the benefits of robust construction, operator-safe maintenance and single-source solutions. The result is efficient pump station performance, long service life and realised savings—verified by decades of successful installations. S&L’s next generation EVERLAST™ Wet Well Mounted Pump Stations perfectly embody this philosophy. Featuring the top S&L innovations, new looks and enclosures, convenient package options, and leading warranty protection, EVERLAST™ is designed to provide you a long, successful pumping life.
- ABB ADS430 optical dissolved oxygen system with EZLink Discover why users are saying
- Asset International Ltd With technology initially deve
- Weholite Flow, The Noble Art Of Manufacturing Asset International, the UKs l
- MINIVAC eco pump Sykes Pumps are delighted to i
- Sykes Pumps unveil new concept in emergency pumping Sykes Pumps are delighted to i
- Video: The installation of the World's Largest Gate Valve will have you on ... Weighing at 117 tons and stand