Yorkshire Water tenders for £800m contract
Yorkshire has tendered for a clean water network repair and maintenance services contract worth £800 million including an "innovation tender". Ruth Williams reports.
The company has invited bids for the five contracts including an innovation marketplace designed to develop and promote new technologies.
Yorkshire is seeking bids for...
This is an extract from a story which originally appeared on WWT's sister title, Utility Week. To read the story in full, please click here.
- Maximising value from sensor data In Internet of Things (IoT) projects, if you don't get integration right, no Thing can be done, and no project will... Read More >
- Future proofing water infrastucture with AI The water and wastewater industries are under pressure to refine their operations and upgrade infrastructure, but the... Read More >
- Come together to beat climate change Northumbrian Water chief executive Heidi Mottram's motivational message to the water sector on the opportunities and... Read More >
- Reaching net carbon zero In summer 2019, the water industry committed to reach net carbon zero by 2030. This is a very ambitious aim and... Read More >
- In the frame for delivery: UKWIR CEO on Ofwat's innovation competition With Ofwat confirming plans for a £200 million innovation competition which will run between 2020 and 2025, UKWIR chief... Read More >