Yorkshire Water to hold bioresources supplier day
Yorkshire Water has announced that it will hold its first bioresources supplier day as it looks for partners to help increase innovation and drive efficiency in the industry.
The event, which takes place at the Hilton in Leeds city centre on 19 April, will include information sharing on Yorkshire Water’s bioresources strategy, its plans for innovation and resilience and how it will look to procure these services going forward.
Yorkshire Water commercial manager Laura Frudd said: “We are really excited to host our first bioresources supplier day and to meet companies that can help us think differently about how we provide bioresources services.
“We’re looking to collaboratively and innovatively deliver efficiency beyond our current approaches, through new technology, greater specialism and understanding or commercial innovation. We believe this event is the next step to achieving that.”
For more information, visit the event page here.
- Yorkshire Water starts £24M upgrade at Rivelin WTW Work on Yorkshire Water's £24M project to upgrade Rivelin water treatment works near Sheffield is now underway. The... Read More >
- Valves dating to 1870s remanufactured for Yorkshire reservoir Blackhall Engineering has successfully refurbished and remanufactured 140-year-old valves at Yorkshire Water's Fewston... Read More >
- Yorkshire Water extends npower partnership Half of Yorkshire Water's energy needs is to be met through renewable electricity supplied by Selby-based Haven Power. The... Read More >
- Digital technologies ready to impact water industry efficiency ABB's UK water manager for drives, Clayton Mead, shares some ideas on tackling water industry challenges in 2020 and... Read More >
- Delivering innovation through collaboration Dwr Cymru Welsh Water innovation scientist Euan Hampton says the company is seeing the benefits of opening itself up to... Read More >
- Through the keyhole: The King's Scholars' Pond project The use of keyhole engineering on Thames Water's King's Scholars' Pond project saved money and carbon while keeping London... Read More >
- Anglian and ESW join forces on Innovate East Essex & Suffolk Water and Anglian Water came together to stage a three-day innovation event in September, producing a raft... Read More >
- Has offsite manufacturing's moment arrived? Rich Matthews, managing director at Siltbuster Process Solutions, believes it is time for the water sector to reap the... Read More >