Yorkshire Water to hold bioresources supplier day
Yorkshire Water has announced that it will hold its first bioresources supplier day as it looks for partners to help increase innovation and drive efficiency in the industry.
The event, which takes place at the Hilton in Leeds city centre on 19 April, will include information sharing on Yorkshire Water’s bioresources strategy, its plans for innovation and resilience and how it will look to procure these services going forward.
Yorkshire Water commercial manager Laura Frudd said: “We are really excited to host our first bioresources supplier day and to meet companies that can help us think differently about how we provide bioresources services.
“We’re looking to collaboratively and innovatively deliver efficiency beyond our current approaches, through new technology, greater specialism and understanding or commercial innovation. We believe this event is the next step to achieving that.”
For more information, visit the event page here.
- WET News Water Industry Supplier Conference looks to the future Senior water sector consultancy, contractor, equipment manufacturers and service provider professionals will gather on... Read More >
- Yorkshire Water urges farmers to help prevent slug pellet contamination Yorkshire Water has become the latest company to target farmers in a bid to prevent pesticide metaldehye from entering... Read More >
- Yorkshire Water delivers carbon literacy course Yorkshire Water has collaborated with one its framework partners, Galliford Try, to become the first company in the... Read More >
- In the frame for delivery: UKWIR CEO on Ofwat's innovation competition With Ofwat confirming plans for a £200 million innovation competition which will run between 2020 and 2025, UKWIR chief... Read More >
- A digital revolution in water The UK Water Partnership (UKWP) has launched a 10-point action plan to help ensure that UK plc wins its share of an... Read More >
- Industry 4.0 - how to build a digital twin Chris Steele, head of information management and analytics at Black & Veatch Europe, runs through the steps required to... Read More >
- Rewarding excellence WWT content director Alec Peachey looks ahead to next year's Water Industry Awards. Read More >
- Refining water quality management As part of our Utility of the Future campaign, Nadine Buddoo looks at why maintaining water quality is a fundamental... Read More >