Yorkshire Water awards £51.4m technical services contracts
Yorkshire Water has awarded technical services contracts with a combined value of £51.4m to six partners - ACIEM, Atkins, Arup, Costain, Pell Frischmann and Sweco – following an 18-month procurement process.
The contracts will focus on base maintenance functions and business-funded projects for the installation of new systems to allow delivery of Yorkshire Water’s AMP7 business plan and its clean water network repair and maintenance services contract.
The scope of the contracts will include project and programme management, innovation and process optimisation, technical asset replacement and consultancy services.
Yorkshire Water’s Andy Sewell said: “Through this framework we are aiming to develop strong partnerships that will enable the efficient delivery of services across the board.
“We believe that our partners will provide innovative solutions that will make significant contributions to the delivery of our ambitious AMP7 business plan and clean water network repair and maintenance services contract.”
- Anglian Water partners with WaterStart Anglian Water has become the first water company in Europe to join US based, water innovation organisation, WaterStart. Read More >
- Anglian Water complete remote monitoring trial with 8power Anglian Water has completed a successful trial with 8power, using remote condition monitoring sensors and analytic... Read More >
- Webinar: Put your questions to Ofwat WWT readers can put their questions to Ofwat during an upcoming webinar which will highlight the regulator's plans to... Read More >
- NI Water: A climate emergency gamechanger NI Water has launched its plans to harness the unseen potential in hydrogen from water, to help address the climate... Read More >
- Making the future the present Harry Cowan, chief executive of Power and Water Ltd challenges water industry decision makers and the regulator to eschew... Read More >
- Water Innovation 2050: what next for the sector? Welcome to 2050. The Innovation 2050 document has been published, setting out the key principles of an innovation... Read More >
- Innovation could improve performance and transform water The Environment Agency's 2019 environmental performance report highlights some of the complex challenges facing water... Read More >
- Maximising water efficiency savings from smart meters and adapting to lockdown From 1 September, Thames Water will restart its award-winning programme of in-home water efficiency visits having used... Read More >