Yorkshire Water awards £51.4m technical services contracts
Yorkshire Water has awarded technical services contracts with a combined value of £51.4m to six partners - ACIEM, Atkins, Arup, Costain, Pell Frischmann and Sweco – following an 18-month procurement process.
The contracts will focus on base maintenance functions and business-funded projects for the installation of new systems to allow delivery of Yorkshire Water’s AMP7 business plan and its clean water network repair and maintenance services contract.
The scope of the contracts will include project and programme management, innovation and process optimisation, technical asset replacement and consultancy services.
Yorkshire Water’s Andy Sewell said: “Through this framework we are aiming to develop strong partnerships that will enable the efficient delivery of services across the board.
“We believe that our partners will provide innovative solutions that will make significant contributions to the delivery of our ambitious AMP7 business plan and clean water network repair and maintenance services contract.”
- Leakage down to lowest levels since records began Water companies have reduced the amount of water leaked from pipes by 7% to the lowest level since records began in the... Read More >
- Video interviews from WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference WWT content director Alec Peachey interviewed some key industry representatives at this year's WWT Drinking Water Quality... Read More >
- Yorkshire Water claims industry-first with hydrogen-fuelled tanker Yorkshire Water has converted one of its standard trucks to hydrogen dual fuel, a feat it claims is a first in the UK... Read More >
- Water Innovation 2050: what next for the sector? Welcome to 2050. The Innovation 2050 document has been published, setting out the key principles of an innovation... Read More >
- Innovation could improve performance and transform water The Environment Agency's 2019 environmental performance report highlights some of the complex challenges facing water... Read More >
- Maximising water efficiency savings from smart meters and adapting to lockdown From 1 September, Thames Water will restart its award-winning programme of in-home water efficiency visits having used... Read More >
- UKWP releases Digital Water whitepaper and call to action UKWP identifies next steps to help UK plc win its share of $30 billion digital revolution in water Read More >
- A smarter water future Andrew Welsh, General Manager for Water Utilities at Xylem Water Solutions UK, talks about how we can future-proof water... Read More >