Yorkshire Water awards £51.4m technical services contracts
Yorkshire Water has awarded technical services contracts with a combined value of £51.4m to six partners - ACIEM, Atkins, Arup, Costain, Pell Frischmann and Sweco – following an 18-month procurement process.
The contracts will focus on base maintenance functions and business-funded projects for the installation of new systems to allow delivery of Yorkshire Water’s AMP7 business plan and its clean water network repair and maintenance services contract.
The scope of the contracts will include project and programme management, innovation and process optimisation, technical asset replacement and consultancy services.
Yorkshire Water’s Andy Sewell said: “Through this framework we are aiming to develop strong partnerships that will enable the efficient delivery of services across the board.
“We believe that our partners will provide innovative solutions that will make significant contributions to the delivery of our ambitious AMP7 business plan and clean water network repair and maintenance services contract.”
- Judges confirmed for Water Industry Awards The judges have been announced for the 2020 Water Industry Awards. Read More >
- CCWater report highlights vulnerable customer progress A new report by the Consumer Council for Water (CCWater) shows that almost 700,000 low-income customers received bill... Read More >
- Wessex Water to spend £50m on water treatment centre Wessex Water is investing £50 million to improve and rebuild its Durleigh Water Treatment Centre near Bridgwater. Read More >
- A smarter water future Andrew Welsh, General Manager for Water Utilities at Xylem Water Solutions UK, talks about how we can future-proof water... Read More >
- Build Back Better and SMART Rich Matthews, managing director of Siltbuster Process Solutions, talks about being more strategic and thinking smarter in... Read More >
- What we learnt from WWT's net zero webathon The water industry has made the ambitious pledge to reach net zero carbon emissions by 2030, 20 years ahead of the... Read More >
- How new tech twists on legacy processes are helping turn the tide on water leaks Victoria Edwards, chief executive of FIDO Tech, talks about leakage and how the water sector's drive for innovation is... Read More >
- How to bake a connected water network Rik Gunderson, utility client director at Software AG, tells us how to "bake" a smart water network. Read More >