WWT webinar to reveal insights from Yorkshire Water's smart network pilot
WWTonline will be running a webinar next Tuesday, 8 September, which delves into the challenge of building a smart network.
The session will hear from Yorkshire Water’s innovation programme manager Sam Bright, who will talk through an ambitious smart water network project in which data from multiple sources are integrated within a single platform.
The pilot project involved 15 vendor companies with the goal of enabling Yorkshire Water to deliver AMP7 outcome delivery incentives (ODIs) on leakage, per capita consumption, supply interruptions and customer satisfaction.
Yorkshire Water will share insights on how it used the functionality of the Xylem View platform, including machine learning, to cluster the many datasets, remove false positives and inform operations.
The webinar will provide an overview of the year-long pilot, and will discuss the challenges faced and the benefits already being realised within the first half of the project.
The session will conclude with a live audience Q&A.
- Water Industry Awards gear up to celebrate excellence WWT's Water Industry Awards are back to celebrate and reward the outstanding achievement and innovation in the UK water... Read More >
- Northumbrian and O2 develop immersive AR underground asset tool Northumbrian is trialling four projects using 5G which it says will enable accurate and safer underground work. Read More >
- Webinar will highlight five ways to crack innovation Optimising assets, reducing risk and maximising return on investment will all be discussed during a new WWT webinar... Read More >
- Maximising water efficiency savings from smart meters and adapting to lockdown From 1 September, Thames Water will restart its award-winning programme of in-home water efficiency visits having used... Read More >
- UKWP releases Digital Water whitepaper and call to action UKWP identifies next steps to help UK plc win its share of $30 billion digital revolution in water Read More >
- A smarter water future Andrew Welsh, General Manager for Water Utilities at Xylem Water Solutions UK, talks about how we can future-proof water... Read More >
- Build Back Better and SMART Rich Matthews, managing director of Siltbuster Process Solutions, talks about being more strategic and thinking smarter in... Read More >
- What we learnt from WWT's net zero webathon The water industry has made the ambitious pledge to reach net zero carbon emissions by 2030, 20 years ahead of the... Read More >