WWT launches Alliances 2021 supplement
WWT has published its 2021 guide to the alliances in the water sector.
For this year’s edition, we have decided to focus on the plans and projects of some of the major Alliances for AMP7.
The full impact of the Covid-19 pandemic is as yet unclear, and water companies and their Alliances are continuing with their projects as best they can. But the Future Water Association warns that some projects are likely to be delayed by the coronavirus.
The supplement includes information about Anglian Water’s Strategic Pipeline Alliance, Thames Water’s AMP7 partners and its Infrastructure Alliance, an update on the super sewer; Scottish Water’s Caledonia Water Alliance, and Welsh Water’s Capital Alliance.
- Thames reinvests £3m from third party damage claims Thames Water has recovered almost £3 million in damage claims in the past year, all of which will be reinvested in the... Read More >
- Anglian, SES and Welsh Water hold virtual hackathon Anglian Water, SES and Welsh Water last week held the very first collaborative virtual event bringing together experience... Read More >
- Water testing postponed by DWI Water testing at domestic and commercial properties has been postponed amidst the coronavirus outbreak. Read More >
- NI Water: A climate emergency gamechanger NI Water has launched its plans to harness the unseen potential in hydrogen from water, to help address the climate... Read More >
- Making the future the present Harry Cowan, chief executive of Power and Water Ltd challenges water industry decision makers and the regulator to eschew... Read More >
- Water Innovation 2050: what next for the sector? Welcome to 2050. The Innovation 2050 document has been published, setting out the key principles of an innovation... Read More >
- Innovation could improve performance and transform water The Environment Agency's 2019 environmental performance report highlights some of the complex challenges facing water... Read More >
- Maximising water efficiency savings from smart meters and adapting to lockdown From 1 September, Thames Water will restart its award-winning programme of in-home water efficiency visits having used... Read More >