WWT launches Alliances 2021 supplement
WWT has published its 2021 guide to the alliances in the water sector.
For this year’s edition, we have decided to focus on the plans and projects of some of the major Alliances for AMP7.
The full impact of the Covid-19 pandemic is as yet unclear, and water companies and their Alliances are continuing with their projects as best they can. But the Future Water Association warns that some projects are likely to be delayed by the coronavirus.
The supplement includes information about Anglian Water’s Strategic Pipeline Alliance, Thames Water’s AMP7 partners and its Infrastructure Alliance, an update on the super sewer; Scottish Water’s Caledonia Water Alliance, and Welsh Water’s Capital Alliance.
- British Water surveys supply chain on Covid-19 impact British Water is calling on the water and wastewater supply chain to take part in a survey assessing the impact of... Read More >
- Ofwat launches £2m innovation competition for the water sector Today (19 January), the inaugural £2m Innovation in Water Challenge (IWC) opens for entries to help tackle the biggest... Read More >
- Water supply chain profits fall during Covid-19 pandemic Large parts of the UK water and wastewater supplier community have seen a fall in business turnover during the Covid-19... Read More >
- How to do level monitoring better Level monitoring has been in regular use in the UK for more than a decade. The equipment, however, has hardly changed in... Read More >
- Connecting Greece to the UK with NextGen circular developments A sewer mining project in Athens is testing augmented reality (AR) to drive public engagement. With a very high... Read More >
- Meet the judges of the Water Industry Awards 2021 WWT chats to some of the judges of the 2021 WIAs, to find out what they are most excited about for this year's awards. Read More >
- Multilateral support for rivers bill is heartening British Water chief executive Lila Thompson discusses Philip Dunne MP's Sewage (and Inland Waters) Bill and the... Read More >
- Reducing the environmental impacts of rapid infrastructure expansion As the UK starts to manoeuvre out of the Covid-19 pandemic, it's no secret that the government will need to kickstart an... Read More >