Water Industry Awards shortlist revealed
The shortlist has been unveiled for the 2020 Water Industry Awards.
The Awards celebrate and reward outstanding achievement and innovation in the UK water industry.
The judging day took place at Water UK’s office in Westminster earlier this week with the judges’ picking the winners across 19 categories. The winners will be revealed at a glittering awards ceremony on 20 May 2020 at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole.
The event, which is in its 14th year, is organised by the experts behind leading business media brand Water & Wastewater Treatment (WWT) and takes place alongside the UK’s only dedicated utilities exhibition, Utility Week Live.
WWT content director Alec Peachey said: “The judges faced a tough challenge in picking the winners this year as the quality of entries received was extremely high. We’re really looking forward to bringing the sector together on the night to celebrate the amazing people, teams, projects and innovations that have helped shape the water sector. Be sure to book your place now.”
- Water sector to create a new vision for the future Ofwat has published a draft joint vision from organisations from all parts of the water sector as they seek to meet... Read More >
- Organisations looking for inventors to help Dragonfly idea take flight Northumbrian Water, CGI and the Water Hub are offering inventors and creators up to £25,000 to help them turn an idea... Read More >
- Yorkshire Water delivers carbon literacy course Yorkshire Water has collaborated with one its framework partners, Galliford Try, to become the first company in the... Read More >
- Reaching net carbon zero In summer 2019, the water industry committed to reach net carbon zero by 2030. This is a very ambitious aim and... Read More >
- Securing the future of water in the UK Smart meters are increasingly being called on to detect leaks and prevent water wastage, and their reliability depends on... Read More >
- The leakage challenge With water companies facing tough challenges around reducing water leaks, Alec Peachey caught up with experts from... Read More >
- Meeting AMP7 leakage targets Damian Crawford, head of smart networks & leakage at Stantec, discusses how becoming data-rich and knowledge-smart can... Read More >
- Rewarding excellence WWT content director Alec Peachey looks ahead to next year's Water Industry Awards. Read More >