Water Industry Awards 2020 moved to 13 July 2020
Faversham House has today announced that due to the escalating Coronavirus (COVID- 19) outbreak, the Water Industry Awards 2020, due to take place at Birmingham's Hilton Metropole on May 20th, have been postponed to 13th July 2020.
The venue, timing and all other details remain the same.
The winners of the awards will be revealed at the ceremony on the new date, and all table bookings will be rolled forward.
Faversham House chief executive Amanda Barnes said: “The decision to postpone the Water Industry Awards has been taken after careful consideration, and following feedback from our shortlisted entrants. The health, safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff is our priority, and we feel that moving the awards will enable us to deliver the industry celebration our guests look forward to.
“One of our principal company values is we care: we love what we do, and we do what’s right and we feel moving the Water Industry Awards is the right thing to do in the current circumstances.”
- Water Industry Awards shortlist revealed The shortlist has been unveiled for the 2020 Water Industry Awards. Read More >
- Water Industry Awards gear up to celebrate excellence WWT's Water Industry Awards are back to celebrate and reward the outstanding achievement and innovation in the UK water... Read More >
- Water Industry Awards 2021 open for entries Entries are now open for the Water Industry Awards 2021 - a unique chance to share and be recognised for outstanding... Read More >
- NI Water: A climate emergency gamechanger NI Water has launched its plans to harness the unseen potential in hydrogen from water, to help address the climate... Read More >
- Making the future the present Harry Cowan, chief executive of Power and Water Ltd challenges water industry decision makers and the regulator to eschew... Read More >
- Water Innovation 2050: what next for the sector? Welcome to 2050. The Innovation 2050 document has been published, setting out the key principles of an innovation... Read More >
- Innovation could improve performance and transform water The Environment Agency's 2019 environmental performance report highlights some of the complex challenges facing water... Read More >
- Maximising water efficiency savings from smart meters and adapting to lockdown From 1 September, Thames Water will restart its award-winning programme of in-home water efficiency visits having used... Read More >