Water Industry Awards 2020 moved to 13 July 2020
Faversham House has today announced that due to the escalating Coronavirus (COVID- 19) outbreak, the Water Industry Awards 2020, due to take place at Birmingham's Hilton Metropole on May 20th, have been postponed to 13th July 2020.
The venue, timing and all other details remain the same.
The winners of the awards will be revealed at the ceremony on the new date, and all table bookings will be rolled forward.
Faversham House chief executive Amanda Barnes said: “The decision to postpone the Water Industry Awards has been taken after careful consideration, and following feedback from our shortlisted entrants. The health, safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff is our priority, and we feel that moving the awards will enable us to deliver the industry celebration our guests look forward to.
“One of our principal company values is we care: we love what we do, and we do what’s right and we feel moving the Water Industry Awards is the right thing to do in the current circumstances.”
- Judges confirmed for Water Industry Awards The judges have been announced for the 2020 Water Industry Awards. Read More >
- Scottish Water officially opens Lochmaddy WTW Na h-Eileanan an Iar MSP Dr Alasdair Allan has officially opened Scottish Water's new water treatment works in Lochmaddy. Read More >
- Water Industry Awards entry deadline approaching The deadline for entries into this year's Water Industry Awards, the annual event which celebrates and rewards outstanding... Read More >
- Reaching net carbon zero In summer 2019, the water industry committed to reach net carbon zero by 2030. This is a very ambitious aim and... Read More >
- How the water sector is moving to be net zero Water companies have ambitious plans to reach net zero carbon by 2030, ahead of commitments made by other industries, but... Read More >
- Integrated catchment management James Knightbridge of Mott MacDonald examines what systems operation means in terms of integrated catchment management and... Read More >
- Rewarding excellence WWT content director Alec Peachey looks ahead to next year's Water Industry Awards. Read More >
- A watershed moment for the water industry? Tessa Harding, director of water at Thomson Environmental Consultants, discusses the government's Environment Bill. Read More >