Water Industry Achievement Awards 2017 open for entries
The Water Industry Achievement Awards are back, which means it is time to showcase your innovative thinking. So get those entries in - the closing date is January 20, 2017.
Organised by WET News and Water & Wastewater Treatment, the awards celebrate and reward forward thinking and best practice in the water industry.
From partnerships, training and customer service to product innovation and carbon reduction, there are awards for all businesses regardless of their size or focus.
A new category for the 2017 event is Team of the Year, which will go to the team that has consistently delivered best practice and leading-edge ideas.
The winners will be announced at a glittering extravaganza at The Vox, Birmingham, on May 23, 2017!
Companies have already signed up and are sponsoring categories including the CPSA, sponsoring Sustainable Drainage & Flood Management Initiative of the Year, and Asset International, sponsoring Carbon Reduction Initiative of the Year.
DON'T miss this great opportunity - prove your company individual and team efforts are a cut above the rest by entering now.
- Amey launches new apprenticeship programme Amey is working with Severn Trent to deliver a new apprenticeship programme that aims to address a key skills gap in the... Read More >
- Wessex Water to spend £50m on water treatment centre Wessex Water is investing £50 million to improve and rebuild its Durleigh Water Treatment Centre near Bridgwater. Read More >
- Utilities employers sign up to armed forces covenants Leading energy and utilities sector employers are collaborating to engage, attract and recruit ex-military personnel into... Read More >
- Reaching net carbon zero In summer 2019, the water industry committed to reach net carbon zero by 2030. This is a very ambitious aim and... Read More >
- In the frame for delivery: UKWIR CEO on Ofwat's innovation competition With Ofwat confirming plans for a £200 million innovation competition which will run between 2020 and 2025, UKWIR chief... Read More >
- A digital revolution in water The UK Water Partnership (UKWP) has launched a 10-point action plan to help ensure that UK plc wins its share of an... Read More >
- Industry 4.0 - how to build a digital twin Chris Steele, head of information management and analytics at Black & Veatch Europe, runs through the steps required to... Read More >
- Rewarding excellence WWT content director Alec Peachey looks ahead to next year's Water Industry Awards. Read More >