Video: WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference
The fourth annual WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference assessed funding priorities for water companies, looked at what's next for pesticide management following the metaldehyde ban, and explored opportunities to raise customer awareness in tackling lead.
You can see highlights from this year's event above.
The event took place at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole last Wednesday (27 November).
The WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference is the UK’s only dedicated event for drinking water professionals seeking advice, inspiration and unrivalled networking opportunities, and is a must-attend event for all those working in water quality.
- Scottish Water finishes Cumnock upgrade Scottish Water has completed a £6M project to upgrade more than 60 miles of water mains as part of an ongoing... Read More >
- Robotic swans help monitor water quality Researchers at the National University of Singapore (NUS) have developed what they believe will be the future of cheap,... Read More >
- EA warns climate change increases eutrophication risk The Environment Agency has warned that climate change is set to bring an increased an increased risk of eutrophication,... Read More >
- Reaching net carbon zero In summer 2019, the water industry committed to reach net carbon zero by 2030. This is a very ambitious aim and... Read More >
- Rewarding excellence WWT content director Alec Peachey looks ahead to next year's Water Industry Awards. Read More >
- Refining water quality management As part of our Utility of the Future campaign, Nadine Buddoo looks at why maintaining water quality is a fundamental... Read More >
- Shifting the dial on drinking water challenges Ahead of WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference, Anglian Water's director of water services, Paul Valleley, provides the... Read More >
- Over-pressurisation: A serious risk for lime storage silos Hycontrol managing director Nigel Allen warns that many lime storage silos are disasters waiting to happen, and steps need... Read More >