Video interviews from WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference
WWT content director Alec Peachey interviewed some key industry representatives at this year's WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference.
Robin Price, managing director, Water Resources East
Bob Taylor, CEO, Portsmouth Water
Phillipa Pearson, head of water services, Welsh Water
Clair Dunn, head of water quality, Anglian Water
The fourth annual WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference assessed funding priorities for water companies, looked at what's next for pesticide management following the metaldehyde ban, and explored opportunities to raise customer awareness in tackling lead.
The event took place at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole last Wednesday (27 November).
The WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference is the UK’s only dedicated event for drinking water professionals seeking advice, inspiration and unrivalled networking opportunities, and is a must-attend event for all those working in water quality.
- Scottish Water to invest £3.5B over six years Scottish Water has announced that it will invest £3.5B over the next six years in its improvement programme. Read More >
- Water industry in Wales to discuss strategy and regulation Senior finance, investment, asset management, environment, wastewater, customer services and commercial figures from across... Read More >
- Charge for basic water usage, says CIWEM CIWEM wants to see a low cost with an escalating tariff introduced for basic water usage to combat wastefulness and... Read More >
- Rewarding excellence WWT content director Alec Peachey looks ahead to next year's Water Industry Awards. Read More >
- Refining water quality management As part of our Utility of the Future campaign, Nadine Buddoo looks at why maintaining water quality is a fundamental... Read More >
- Shifting the dial on drinking water challenges Ahead of WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference, Anglian Water's director of water services, Paul Valleley, provides the... Read More >
- Over-pressurisation: A serious risk for lime storage silos Hycontrol managing director Nigel Allen warns that many lime storage silos are disasters waiting to happen, and steps need... Read More >
- Why valve checks are an essential part of summer maintenance Fraser Higgins, Durapipe UK industrial product manager, explains why valves should not be overlooked as part of the summer... Read More >