Video interviews from WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference
WWT content director Alec Peachey interviewed some key industry representatives at this year's WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference.
Robin Price, managing director, Water Resources East
Bob Taylor, CEO, Portsmouth Water
Phillipa Pearson, head of water services, Welsh Water
Clair Dunn, head of water quality, Anglian Water
The fourth annual WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference assessed funding priorities for water companies, looked at what's next for pesticide management following the metaldehyde ban, and explored opportunities to raise customer awareness in tackling lead.
The event took place at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole last Wednesday (27 November).
The WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference is the UK’s only dedicated event for drinking water professionals seeking advice, inspiration and unrivalled networking opportunities, and is a must-attend event for all those working in water quality.
- Labour Party vows to begin nationalising water within 100 days of winning election The Labour Party will begin nationalising water and energy companies within 100 days of taking office, shadow chancellor... Read More >
- Barriers to innovation revealed in WWT survey A lack of infrastructure to fast-track ideas from inception to implementation is seen as the most significant barrier to... Read More >
- Ofwat chair's appointment extended by a year Jonson Cox's appointment as chair of Ofwat has been extended by one year. Read More >
- Reaching net carbon zero In summer 2019, the water industry committed to reach net carbon zero by 2030. This is a very ambitious aim and... Read More >
- Rewarding excellence WWT content director Alec Peachey looks ahead to next year's Water Industry Awards. Read More >
- Refining water quality management As part of our Utility of the Future campaign, Nadine Buddoo looks at why maintaining water quality is a fundamental... Read More >
- Shifting the dial on drinking water challenges Ahead of WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference, Anglian Water's director of water services, Paul Valleley, provides the... Read More >
- Over-pressurisation: A serious risk for lime storage silos Hycontrol managing director Nigel Allen warns that many lime storage silos are disasters waiting to happen, and steps need... Read More >