Video: drinking water quality challenges
In this video recorded at the WWT Drinking Water Quality conference in Birmingham on September 27th, industry figures discuss the key challenges of meeting drinking water quality standards and adopting a more customer-focused approach.
Giving their views are Heidi Mottram (Chief Executive, Northumbrian Water), Dr Robin Price (Regional Quality Manager, Anglian Water), Martin Padley (Director of Water and Scientific Services, United Utilities), Pascal Marlin (Technical Manager, Veolia Water Technologies) and Richard Khaldi (Senior Director of Customers & Casework, Ofwat).
- DWI releases update following UK's departure from EU The Drinking Water Inspectorate (DWI) has released an updated position paper on Drinking Water Quality in England and... Read More >
- Scientists develop machine that transforms dirty water into drinkable supply Testing has begun at UWE Bristol on a portable purification system that could bring clean drinking water to areas of the... Read More >
- Making smart water smarter As water increasingly becomes one of the world's most precious resources, ATi's new Technical Performance and Data Analyst,... Read More >
- Reaching net carbon zero In summer 2019, the water industry committed to reach net carbon zero by 2030. This is a very ambitious aim and... Read More >
- Rewarding excellence WWT content director Alec Peachey looks ahead to next year's Water Industry Awards. Read More >
- Refining water quality management As part of our Utility of the Future campaign, Nadine Buddoo looks at why maintaining water quality is a fundamental... Read More >
- Shifting the dial on drinking water challenges Ahead of WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference, Anglian Water's director of water services, Paul Valleley, provides the... Read More >