UU shortlists 12 companies and joint ventures for AMP6 work
United Utilities (UU) has confirmed that 12 companies and joint ventures have been successful in the Pre-Qualification application for its AMP6 Construction Delivery Partner (CDP) framework.
The selected 12 are:
- Balfour Beatty / MWH
- Black & Veatch / Farrans
- Enterprise / Jacobs
- Galliford Try / AECOM
- Kier / Veolia
- Laing O’Rourke / Atkins / Imtech
- Murphy / Interserve
- Mott MacDonald Bentley
- Nomenca / Barhale
- Volker Stevin / CH2M Hill
The companies will now compete to be one of five partners that intends to have for its CDP framework, which is expected to start in 2014.
A spokesman for UU said no timescale has been placed on the next stage of the tendering process. He said: "We have the 12 and are just going through the normal procurement route and process that will be dwindled down over the course of the next few months."
- Murphy awarded Affinity Water civils contract J. Murphy & Sons has been awarded a place on a five-year framework agreement with Affinity Water. Read More >
- WSP wins a brace of deals in Ireland WSP's water consulting business has been awarded two new contracts based in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. Read More >
- Skanska sets the standard for drones in construction Skanska UK has become one of the first construction companies to introduce an insurance-approved supply chain framework... Read More >
- The end of 'business as usual' in the water sector? James Connolly, head of partnerships at digital asset and works management company eviFile, assesses the message coming... Read More >
- Ofwat's assessments keep water companies in check The regulator's initial assessment of water companies' business plans reveals that a tight financial settlement is on the... Read More >
- Ofwat's PR19 assessments: How the industry reacted After Ofwat published its initial assessments of water companies' business plans for 2020-25, we look at the responses... Read More >
- Offsite build powers South East Water's £22M treatment works expansion South East Water's expansion of Bray Keleher Water Treatment Works is in full swing, with offsite manufacture aiding... Read More >
- Comment: Capital Maintenance comes to the fore The tight cost of capital set by Ofwat for PR19 will mean water companies will need to place the emphasis on maintenance... Read More >