United Utilities' Sally Cabrini moves to Interserve
International support services and construction group Interserve has appointed Sally Cabrini to its executive board as director of transformation, IT and people with effect from January 15, 2018.
Cabrini joins the group from United Utilities (UU), where she has been performing a similar role. Before joining UU in 2007, Cabrini held a number of roles at Nestle, Northern Foods and had a successful consultancy career supporting a range of companies managing major change programmes. She is also a non-executive director at Lookers Plc.
Interserve chief executive Debbie White said: “Sally is an experienced senior leader who has a strong track-record of getting the best out of people and technology. I am delighted to welcome Sally, who will bring her strong transformation, commercial and relationship building skills to support the transformation already underway at Interserve.”
- Balfour Beatty takes further action in UK construction business Further overhead reductions and additional supply chain savings are among the actions being taken in Balfour Beatty's UK... Read More >
- Water companies back workforce renewal strategy Water companies have backed a new strategy to bring in 221,000 new recruits by 2027 in the utilities sector to help ensure... Read More >
- Factory thinking helps speed up refurbishment at Strensham WTW Implementing factory thinking, lean engineering and collaborative planning techniques have helped Costain and design... Read More >
- A glass half-full? Bringing water costs down for utility customers Mark Bullock, Balfour Beatty chief executive officer for rail and utilities, says the water sector must change its... Read More >
- INWED 2019: 'Each step was driven by choosing work I enjoy' To mark International Women in Engineering Day 2019 on 23 June, Fiona Barbour discusses her journey to becoming Mott... Read More >
- Interview: Kier Utilities' water MD Nigel Dyer Kier Utilities' Nigel Dyer tells Robin Hackett how the company is evolving to meet the changing demands on the water... Read More >
- Comment: New tech and partnerships will up the ante on leakage Closer partnerships, technology and connectivity will be the key to tackling leakage, with collaborative delivery... Read More >
- The search for safer streetworks practices Amey Utilities' HSEQ director, Gerry Mulholland, explains how the company’s 2020 Challenge and Know What’s Below... Read More >