United Utilities' Sally Cabrini moves to Interserve
International support services and construction group Interserve has appointed Sally Cabrini to its executive board as director of transformation, IT and people with effect from January 15, 2018.
Cabrini joins the group from United Utilities (UU), where she has been performing a similar role. Before joining UU in 2007, Cabrini held a number of roles at Nestle, Northern Foods and had a successful consultancy career supporting a range of companies managing major change programmes. She is also a non-executive director at Lookers Plc.
Interserve chief executive Debbie White said: “Sally is an experienced senior leader who has a strong track-record of getting the best out of people and technology. I am delighted to welcome Sally, who will bring her strong transformation, commercial and relationship building skills to support the transformation already underway at Interserve.”
- Suprafilt contract extends key partnerships Aeration specialist Suprafilt has extended its successful working relationship with civil engineer JN Bentley by securing... Read More >
- Seymour well positioned for trunk mains cleansing work Seymour Civil Engineering expects the 'floodgates to open' for further specialist work, saying it is well positioned to... Read More >
- Off-site aeration project completed at Thames Water's Dorking STW Engineering services company FLI Water recently completed an innovative off-site solution for Thames Water at Dorking... Read More >
- Networking skills: MUS helps Leeds to smarten up Morrison Utility Services has delivered a groundbreaking smart water network project in Leeds on behalf of Yorkshire Water Read More >
- Improving the outcomes-based approach to delivering infrastructure With busy periods approaching across a number of sectors, it is vital to ensure the right approach is in place, Stantec... Read More >
- Veolia putting efficiency into effect As part of Anglian Water's Energy Efficiency and Optimisation framework, Veolia is using its global experience to assist... Read More >
- In Focus: Social value and procurement With social value becoming a key issue across the water sector, how do contractors ensure they measure up? Read More >
- New dimensions: How BIM drove Scottish Water's Tullich WTW project With ESD making extensive use of BIM including 4D visualisation tools, Scottish Water has successfully completed a £29... Read More >