United Utilities' Sally Cabrini moves to Interserve
International support services and construction group Interserve has appointed Sally Cabrini to its executive board as director of transformation, IT and people with effect from January 15, 2018.
Cabrini joins the group from United Utilities (UU), where she has been performing a similar role. Before joining UU in 2007, Cabrini held a number of roles at Nestle, Northern Foods and had a successful consultancy career supporting a range of companies managing major change programmes. She is also a non-executive director at Lookers Plc.
Interserve chief executive Debbie White said: “Sally is an experienced senior leader who has a strong track-record of getting the best out of people and technology. I am delighted to welcome Sally, who will bring her strong transformation, commercial and relationship building skills to support the transformation already underway at Interserve.”
- Murphy awarded Affinity Water civils contract J. Murphy & Sons has been awarded a place on a five-year framework agreement with Affinity Water. Read More >
- Deadline looms for entries to water industry 'Oscars' If you are thinking about showcasing your innovative technologies or initiatives in this year's Water Industry Achievement... Read More >
- Collaboration vital in tackling skills shortage Collaboration is vital in developing skills frameworks, training programmes and apprenticeship opportunities, to guarantee... Read More >
- Interview: New Clancy Docwra CEO Matt Cannon Former rugby union professional Matt Cannon wants to ensure water companies recognise the full value Clancy Docwra can... Read More >
- Delivering innovation for PR19 Innovation will be the key to meeting many water sector goals after PR19, and many potential technological solutions are... Read More >
- Moving towards greener resilience Nature-based solutions can help us to see the big picture when building in system resilience, writes Dr Jonathan Simm,... Read More >
- Reservoir renewal: Severn Trent's Ambergate project Laing O'Rourke and nmcn (formerly NMCNomenca) this year completed work on Severn Trent’s £43 million project to replace... Read More >
- Interview: Atkins' Daressa Frodsham Atkins' new head of UK water, Daressa Frodsham, tells Robin Hackett that the company has what it takes to tackle the huge... Read More >