Thames Water extends Capita's call centre services deal
Capita Customer Management has been awarded a five-year contract extension with Thames Water for the provision of call centre services.
The two companies have been working together since 2001, and currently up to 180 staff manage customer calls from Capita’s call centre in Dearne Valley, Yorkshire.
Peter Cogan, customer operations director at Thames Water, said: “Customer satisfaction is crucial to us at Thames Water and as part of our five-year plan we’ve committed to providing a better experience for anyone who gets in touch with us. We look forward to working with Capita for another five years, to fulfil our promise and provide an excellent service across all channels.”
Bob Buiaroski, managing director of Capita Customer Management, said: “We have a long standing relationship with Thames Water and have remained focused on delivering service excellence and working together to innovate and enhance the customer experience.
- NHTB and Detectronic collaborate on Thames HS2 survey Flood and pollution prevention experts, Detectronic, are partnering with Hertford-based civil engineers, NHTB Consultancy,... Read More >
- £177M Deephams contract awarded Thames Water (TW) has confirmed AMK JV (a joint venture between AECOM, Murphy and Kier) as the successful contractor for a... Read More >
- Thames carries out region-wide habitat survey Thames Water has embarked on a huge environmental survey of its land to protect the environment and natural habitats. Read More >
- Moving towards maintenance 4.0 Water utilities need to embrace smart asset management technologies but that is only part of the solution, writes Chris... Read More >
- A data-led approach to clearing FOG Water utilities have a major challenge working with local food businesses to prevent fats, oils and grease entering the... Read More >
- The robots aren't coming... they're already here Stantec lead design engineer Dan Causley looks at advances in technology and their role in boosting productivity in the... Read More >
- Opinion: A smarter way to read the water network Smart metering technology could be the key to closing water companies' knowledge gaps about usage in their network -... Read More >
- Smart thinking: The digital asset management revolution With many of the pieces now in place for a digital asset management revolution, AI and machine learning solutions are set... Read More >