Syrinix collaborates with Canada's OCWA
UK-based pipeline technology company Syrinix is collaborating with Ontario Clean Water Agency (OCWA) on specific projects with clients in and around the Ontario region and beyond across Canada.
Commenting on the partnership with OCWA, Syrinix CEO James Dunning said: “Utilities are under pressure to keep improving their network resilience and Syrinix is a business driven to help them do just that with its technology and innovation in the provision of automated pipeline monitoring solutions.
"With OCWA’s excellent reputation and service provision, this partnership is a perfect strategic fit. We feel privileged to have been selected to partner with OCWA and look forward to working together with them to provide solutions to the water industry in Ontario and Canada.”
OCWA executive director of Strategic Partnerships Nick Reid: “We are excited to be working with a great company like Syrinix, to bring innovative water technologies like its TrunkMinder solution to Ontario and Canada. At OCWA we are continually searching for new ways to reduce total life cycle costs for our valued clients.”
OCWA is a provincial agency responsible for the operation and maintenance of more than 800 municipal water and wastewater facilities across Canada.
As well as allowing utilities to detect and repair early stage leaks Syrinix's TrunkMinder solutions allow utility operators to remotely monitor their networks of critical pipelines real-time, helping them to manage their assets proactively in the most cost efficient manner.
- Major campaign encourages nation to 'Love Water' The British public are being asked to help the country protect water resources for future generations as part of a major... Read More >
- WWT working with Ofwat to deliver innovation webinar WWT, in association with Ofwat, will be hosting a webinar to highlight the regulator's plans to drive transformational... Read More >
- Wastewater used to warm up heat network Heat harnessed from wastewater from Scottish Water's treatment works in Forthside is being used to heat a number of... Read More >
- Southern Water's leakage reduction drive Southern Water recently worked with tech company Gutermann on the mass roll-out of NarrowBand Internet of Things leakage... Read More >
- How new tech twists on legacy processes are helping turn the tide on water leaks Victoria Edwards, chief executive of FIDO Tech, talks about leakage and how the water sector's drive for innovation is... Read More >
- How to bake a connected water network Rik Gunderson, utility client director at Software AG, tells us how to "bake" a smart water network. Read More >
- Tackling leaks through careful design and installation There is a huge challenge facing water companies in tracking down existing leakage in water supply and encouraging... Read More >
- Leakage reduction equals carbon reduction Water is the first industrial sector in the UK to commit to a carbon zero future by 2030. In the nearer term water... Read More >