Selwood signs sole supplier partnership with Northumbrian
Selwood has won an exclusive contract to continue to hire pumps and pipework to Northumbrian Water for a minimum of three years.
The contract, which comes with the option to extend for a further two years, was awarded following a competitive tender process through which Selwood demonstrated expertise in comprehensive pump and pipework solutions.
Richard Brown, managing director at Selwood, said: “We are delighted to have won this contract to continue working with Northumbrian Water as valued partners.
“We work hard to meet and exceed the requirements of our clients and partners by providing safe, robust, and reliable commercial pumping solutions and investing in our products, people and resources. We are pleased that this has been recognised by Northumbrian Water in one of a string of recent contract wins.”
Northumbrian Water provides water and sewerage services to 2.7 million people in the North East of England, making it the biggest water supplier in the region.
- Government working on digital map of underground pipes and cables The Government has announced that its Geospatial Commission is working to bring together the existing data on underground... Read More >
- NWG turns to hedgehog lab to enhance innovation Northumbrian Water Group has chosen Newcastle technology consultancy hedgehog lab as its preferred innovation partner for... Read More >
- New customer champion appointed for Northumbrian Water Jim Dixon has been appointed as the new independent chair of Northumbrian Water Group's Water Forums. Read More >
- INWED 2019: 'Each step was driven by choosing work I enjoy' To mark International Women in Engineering Day 2019 on 23 June, Fiona Barbour discusses her journey to becoming Mott... Read More >
- Interview: Kier Utilities' water MD Nigel Dyer Kier Utilities' Nigel Dyer tells Robin Hackett how the company is evolving to meet the changing demands on the water... Read More >
- Comment: New tech and partnerships will up the ante on leakage Closer partnerships, technology and connectivity will be the key to tackling leakage, with collaborative delivery... Read More >
- The search for safer streetworks practices Amey Utilities' HSEQ director, Gerry Mulholland, explains how the company’s 2020 Challenge and Know What’s Below... Read More >
- In Focus: Health, safety and wellbeing at Lanes Group Having introduced an array of creative solutions to improve health, safety and wellbeing, Lanes Group is showing the... Read More >