Selwood signs sole supplier partnership with Northumbrian
Selwood has won an exclusive contract to continue to hire pumps and pipework to Northumbrian Water for a minimum of three years.
The contract, which comes with the option to extend for a further two years, was awarded following a competitive tender process through which Selwood demonstrated expertise in comprehensive pump and pipework solutions.
Richard Brown, managing director at Selwood, said: “We are delighted to have won this contract to continue working with Northumbrian Water as valued partners.
“We work hard to meet and exceed the requirements of our clients and partners by providing safe, robust, and reliable commercial pumping solutions and investing in our products, people and resources. We are pleased that this has been recognised by Northumbrian Water in one of a string of recent contract wins.”
Northumbrian Water provides water and sewerage services to 2.7 million people in the North East of England, making it the biggest water supplier in the region.
- Amey wins Thames Tideway systems contract Infrastructure support service provider Amey has won the Systems Integration contract for the Thames Tideway Tunnel ‘super... Read More >
- Northumbrian Water picks Esh and Seymour for sewer network deals Esh Construction and Seymour (Civil Engineering Contactors) have been selected by Northumbrian Water to maintain its sewer... Read More >
- Sewage works achieves energy self-sufficiency Sludge monitors have helped Severn Trent Water to make one of its large sewage works energy self-sufficient. A significant... Read More >
- The search for safer streetworks practices Amey Utilities' HSEQ director, Gerry Mulholland, explains how the company’s 2020 Challenge and Know What’s Below... Read More >
- In Focus: Health, safety and wellbeing at Lanes Group Having introduced an array of creative solutions to improve health, safety and wellbeing, Lanes Group is showing the... Read More >
- Meet the WIA Finalists: Water Industry Contractor of the Year In the run-up to the Water Industry Awards, WWT is taking a close look at the companies and initiatives that have made the... Read More >
- MWH Treatment: Building on a legacy MWH Treatment is celebrating its past as well as looking to the future. WET News caught up with MD Paul Bresnan and... Read More >
- Meet the WIA Finalists: DfMA Project of the Year In the run-up to the Water Industry Awards, WWT is taking a close look at the companies and initiatives which have made... Read More >