Selwood continues as framework partner at Anglian Water
Pump rental solutions supplier Selwood has retained its position as a framework partner to Anglian Water for a further five years.
The refreshed arrangement sees Selwood’s specialists become framework suppliers to Anglian Water, providing pumps and ancillary equipment for planned and emergency requirements. Selwood, which supplies around 70% of UK water companies, has been an official supplier for Anglian Water since winning the framework agreement in August 2011.
Richard Brown, Selwood’s managing director for UK Pump Rental, said: “We are very proud to once again be chosen as a key partner to Anglian Water. Often frameworks can focus on headline price alone, but we are pleased that Anglian Water has also recognised Selwood’s commitment to investment in products, people and resource in this process.
“With financial risks to the water industry increasing, as fines of up to £20M are imposed for breaches, it is more important than ever that the industry considers the technical and physical capabilities of their supply chain partners.
“The fact that we have retained our position as a framework partner is a credit to Selwood and to Anglian Water’s dedication to supplying the very best technical support and service to our clients.”
- Nationalisation report a reminder of consequences - Water UK Water UK has said a new report on the impact of nationalisation on household savings and pensions is "a useful reminder to... Read More >
- Severn Trent framework extension for Eric Wright Water Eric Wright Water, part of the Eric Wright Group, has won a framework extension at Severn Trent. The company will deliver... Read More >
- Ofwat finds satisfaction up but more work to be done Ofwat has reported a rise in customer satisfaction across the industry but found it still lags compared to other sectors... Read More >
- Going green at Severn Trent's Minworth STW With a £60 million investment aimed at producing 30 per cent more green energy from its largest sewage treatment works,... Read More >
- Case Study: Pumping up quality at Burnham Jetty A year's worth of planning, seamless collaboration and technical expertise were crucial to the success of a complex... Read More >
- Thames Water rolls out energy-reducing sludge pump solution A smart air injection (SAI) system combined with progressive cavity pumps is proving key to more efficient sludge handling... Read More >
- Overcoming the issues of transporting dewatered sludge With Ofwat seeking to promote sludge trading to secure best value, efficient transportation solutions are required, SEEPEX... Read More >
- Case study: A customised pump solution for Hinkley Point A bespoke pumping system is proving key to the water management strategy for the major nuclear project in Somerset Read More >