Scottish Water awards Tier 1 alliance partner contracts
Three companies have been awarded Tier 1 alliance partner contracts by Scottish Water to help deliver the utility's infrastructure capital investment programme.
Morrison Construction, Coffey Construction and Fastflow Pipeline Services Ltd will each help deliver Scottish Water’s quality and standards IV (Q&SIV) programme, which covers drinking water network assets, for the regulatory period 2015-2021. They will directly deliver work in the central belt of Scotland and in the north east of the country, with work elsewhere expected to be sub-contracted to Tier 2 framework contractors in the regions.
Seven companies were in the running for the work. The expected final value of the three contracts is £50M; there is also the option for them to be extended into the next regulatory period.
- Scottish Water to take on 40 more apprentices Scottish Water is building for the future of the water industry by recruiting another 40 apprentices in 2016, it has... Read More >
- Scottish Water tackles sewer flooding in Fife Residents in Cupar, Fife, will no longer face a high risk of sewer flooding following the completion of a £150,000 relief... Read More >
- Scottish Water sets out price increase plans Scottish Water has confirmed its plans to implement a 1.6 per cent increase in household charges in April this year. Read More >
- Meet the WIA Finalists: Water Industry Contractor of the Year In the run-up to the Water Industry Awards, WWT is taking a close look at the companies and initiatives that have made the... Read More >
- MWH Treatment: Building on a legacy MWH Treatment is celebrating its past as well as looking to the future. WET News caught up with MD Paul Bresnan and... Read More >
- Meet the WIA Finalists: DfMA Project of the Year In the run-up to the Water Industry Awards, WWT is taking a close look at the companies and initiatives which have made... Read More >
- Networking skills: MUS helps Leeds to smarten up Morrison Utility Services has delivered a groundbreaking smart water network project in Leeds on behalf of Yorkshire Water Read More >
- Improving the outcomes-based approach to delivering infrastructure With busy periods approaching across a number of sectors, it is vital to ensure the right approach is in place, Stantec... Read More >