Ofwat's Cox awarded CBE in Queen's New Year Honours list
Jonson Cox, chairman of Ofwat, has been awarded Commander of the Order of the British Empire in the New Year Honours list in recognition of his services to the water industry.
Cox, who has served as chair for Ofwat since November 2012, recently had his appointment at the regulator extended by a year.
He will now be with the regulator until at least 30 October 2021.
- Northumbrian latest to go to CMA over final determination Northumbrian Water has asked Ofwat to refer its PR19 final determination to the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA)... Read More >
- Southern Water starts paying Ofwat rebates As part of the settlement reached with Ofwat last year, Southern Water are reducing wastewater charges to existing... Read More >
- Bristol Water appeals to CMA over final determination Bristol Water has rejected Ofwat's final determination and asked the regulator to refer their decision to the Competition... Read More >
- Delivering essential learning in a digital landscape As onsite training takes a back seat due to Covid-19, digital sessions are proving to be an effective alternative with... Read More >
- Skills gap fundamentals remain undiminished by Covid-19 Sue Caccavone, technical director of BV Academy - Black & Veatch argues that the need for utility skills development is... Read More >
- Association offers help sourcing PPE for water workers With the global demand for protective clothing likely to continue to impact the water industry, there should be no... Read More >
- Getting on in your health and safety career Health and safety leaders offer professional development tips for those aspiring to a career which put care for colleagues... Read More >
- Reaching net carbon zero In summer 2019, the water industry committed to reach net carbon zero by 2030. This is a very ambitious aim and... Read More >