Ofwat's Cox awarded CBE in Queen's New Year Honours list
Jonson Cox, chairman of Ofwat, has been awarded Commander of the Order of the British Empire in the New Year Honours list in recognition of his services to the water industry.
Cox, who has served as chair for Ofwat since November 2012, recently had his appointment at the regulator extended by a year.
He will now be with the regulator until at least 30 October 2021.
- Ofwat sets out strategy to transform sector's performance Ofwat has published a new strategy to help transform water company performance, meet long-term challenges and embed public... Read More >
- Ofwat demands 'transparent' annual performance reports Ofwat is demanding that water companies provide "transparent" annual performance reports to reassure customers that they... Read More >
- Ofwat signals new crack-down on water leakage Water regulator Ofwat is challenging water companies to save up to 170 billion litres of water a year by targeting leaks. Read More >
- Rewarding excellence WWT content director Alec Peachey looks ahead to next year's Water Industry Awards. Read More >
- Outsourcing the skills supply problem Paul MacFarlane, HR director for utilities at Amey, on tackling the industry-wide skills challenge Read More >
- Model behaviour: Project 13 Project 13 was developed to provide a route map to a sustainable, innovative and highly skilled industry. With those... Read More >
- Opinion: People and technology must work together The idea of People vs Tech is outdated: People + Tech is the way forward, write Simon Parker and Roger Williams Read More >
- The robots aren't coming... they're already here Stantec lead design engineer Dan Causley looks at advances in technology and their role in boosting productivity in the... Read More >