Ofwat's Cox awarded CBE in Queen's New Year Honours list
Jonson Cox, chairman of Ofwat, has been awarded Commander of the Order of the British Empire in the New Year Honours list in recognition of his services to the water industry.
Cox, who has served as chair for Ofwat since November 2012, recently had his appointment at the regulator extended by a year.
He will now be with the regulator until at least 30 October 2021.
- Ofwat proposes extra £12bn investment to build 'new era' Ofwat has proposed that water companies invest an extra £12 billion over the course of AMP7 while cutting bills by an... Read More >
- Action needed to smooth AMP6 workload, warns Keyline The water industry is again running the risk of damaging 'boom and bust' if words are not matched with action on smoothing... Read More >
- Ofwat sets out draft vision Ofwat chief executive Carthryn Ross has outlined a draft vision for regulating the English and Welsh water sectors. It... Read More >
- Reaching net carbon zero In summer 2019, the water industry committed to reach net carbon zero by 2030. This is a very ambitious aim and... Read More >
- Rewarding excellence WWT content director Alec Peachey looks ahead to next year's Water Industry Awards. Read More >
- Outsourcing the skills supply problem Paul MacFarlane, HR director for utilities at Amey, on tackling the industry-wide skills challenge Read More >
- Model behaviour: Project 13 Project 13 was developed to provide a route map to a sustainable, innovative and highly skilled industry. With those... Read More >
- Opinion: People and technology must work together The idea of People vs Tech is outdated: People + Tech is the way forward, write Simon Parker and Roger Williams Read More >