Northumbrian prepares lockdown-friendly innovation festival
The innovation festival from Northumbrian Water is to go digital this autumn opening its doors wider than ever to a global community of co-creators.
Angela MacOscar, head of innovation at Northumbrian, will present opportunities to connect as the festival team prepares for its first lockdown-friendly innovation event
Northumbrian will share its plans at the WWT Webinar, Inside Innovation: A Look Ahead To Northumbrian’s Lockdown-Friendly Festival, on Monday, June 29, 2020, 11.30am - 12noon.
MacOscar, a PhD physical chemist with a track record delivering innovation, including in fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) and commodities, will be taking live audience questions.
The company is designing this special event around four distinct digital user-experiences. Those taking part will follow one of the four tracks “innovation tourist”, “customer”, “Class of 2020” or “delegate”.
Northumbrian’s technology festival has become a fixture on the industry’s innovation calendar.
This year, there’s expected to be wide cross-sector and global engagement owing to the new digital event format.
The presentation will additionally share examples of how innovations which grew out of past festivals have taken root within Northumbrian and in the wider economy at other organisations.
Inside Innovation: A Look Ahead To Northumbrian’s Lockdown-Friendly Festival
Monday, June 29, 2020, 11.30am - 12noon
- Z stick used to measure depth of pipes Engineers from Northumbrian Water are using a tool which helps measure the depth of underground water pipes. Read More >
- Thames Water recognised as one of UK's top digital companies Thames Water has been recognised as one of the country's leading digital companies after winning four titles at two... Read More >
- Ovarro collaborates on major smart network trial Advanced data-led technology from leakage specialist Ovarro is successfully feeding into the largest smart water network... Read More >
- NI Water: A climate emergency gamechanger NI Water has launched its plans to harness the unseen potential in hydrogen from water, to help address the climate... Read More >
- Making the future the present Harry Cowan, chief executive of Power and Water Ltd challenges water industry decision makers and the regulator to eschew... Read More >
- Water Innovation 2050: what next for the sector? Welcome to 2050. The Innovation 2050 document has been published, setting out the key principles of an innovation... Read More >
- Innovation could improve performance and transform water The Environment Agency's 2019 environmental performance report highlights some of the complex challenges facing water... Read More >
- Maximising water efficiency savings from smart meters and adapting to lockdown From 1 September, Thames Water will restart its award-winning programme of in-home water efficiency visits having used... Read More >