Northumbrian prepares lockdown-friendly innovation festival
The innovation festival from Northumbrian Water is to go digital this autumn opening its doors wider than ever to a global community of co-creators.
Angela MacOscar, head of innovation at Northumbrian, will present opportunities to connect as the festival team prepares for its first lockdown-friendly innovation event
Northumbrian will share its plans at the WWT Webinar, Inside Innovation: A Look Ahead To Northumbrian’s Lockdown-Friendly Festival, on Monday, June 29, 2020, 11.30am - 12noon.
MacOscar, a PhD physical chemist with a track record delivering innovation, including in fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) and commodities, will be taking live audience questions.
The company is designing this special event around four distinct digital user-experiences. Those taking part will follow one of the four tracks “innovation tourist”, “customer”, “Class of 2020” or “delegate”.
Northumbrian’s technology festival has become a fixture on the industry’s innovation calendar.
This year, there’s expected to be wide cross-sector and global engagement owing to the new digital event format.
The presentation will additionally share examples of how innovations which grew out of past festivals have taken root within Northumbrian and in the wider economy at other organisations.
Inside Innovation: A Look Ahead To Northumbrian’s Lockdown-Friendly Festival
Monday, June 29, 2020, 11.30am - 12noon
- WWT working with Ofwat to deliver innovation webinar WWT, in association with Ofwat, will be hosting a webinar to highlight the regulator's plans to drive transformational... Read More >
- Organisations looking for inventors to help Dragonfly idea take flight Northumbrian Water, CGI and the Water Hub are offering inventors and creators up to £25,000 to help them turn an idea... Read More >
- New WWT webinar will explore water's cross-sector innovation strategy A new WWT webinar will discuss plans for a new cross-sector innovation strategy being developed by UKWIR and water... Read More >
- A smarter water future Andrew Welsh, General Manager for Water Utilities at Xylem Water Solutions UK, talks about how we can future-proof water... Read More >
- Build Back Better and SMART Rich Matthews, managing director of Siltbuster Process Solutions, talks about being more strategic and thinking smarter in... Read More >
- What we learnt from WWT's net zero webathon The water industry has made the ambitious pledge to reach net zero carbon emissions by 2030, 20 years ahead of the... Read More >
- How new tech twists on legacy processes are helping turn the tide on water leaks Victoria Edwards, chief executive of FIDO Tech, talks about leakage and how the water sector's drive for innovation is... Read More >
- How to bake a connected water network Rik Gunderson, utility client director at Software AG, tells us how to "bake" a smart water network. Read More >