nmcn wins place on Yorkshire Water framework
nmcn has been awarded a place on Yorkshire Water's Permanent Access Fabrication framework.
The contractor has won all three lots (small/medium/large) with the value being circa £2m - £3m per year.
The framework will run for five years with the option to extend for a further two years. nmcn Fabrications have been a YWS framework supplier for access metal work since 2012 and were successful in re bidding the framework along with three other suppliers.
The scope of works will include the supply of goods and services in relation to the design, supply and installation of permanent access fabrications.
Craig Smith, nmcn general manager Fabrications, commented: “This is fantastic news for the business and enables us to further develop our long-standing relationship with Yorkshire Water.”
- Yorkshire Water invests in latest CDEnviro solution Yorkshire Water has invested in the new MSU:10G portable screen for solid liquid separation from CDEnviro, making it the... Read More >
- WWT webinar to reveal insights from Yorkshire Water's smart network pilot WWTonline will be running a webinar next Tuesday, 8 September, which delves into the challenge of building a smart... Read More >
- Yorkshire Water testing sewage in Covid-19 early detection schemes Yorkshire Water is sampling sewage at 10 wastewater treatment works across the region as part of two projects to help... Read More >
- Socially distanced but safe: protecting water's new lone workers Covid-19 has halted projects, delayed repairs, emptied offices and created unprecedented challenges for customer-facing... Read More >
- Delivering essential learning in a digital landscape As onsite training takes a back seat due to Covid-19, digital sessions are proving to be an effective alternative with... Read More >
- Skills gap fundamentals remain undiminished by Covid-19 Sue Caccavone, technical director of BV Academy - Black & Veatch argues that the need for utility skills development is... Read More >
- Association offers help sourcing PPE for water workers With the global demand for protective clothing likely to continue to impact the water industry, there should be no... Read More >
- Getting on in your health and safety career Health and safety leaders offer professional development tips for those aspiring to a career which put care for colleagues... Read More >