nmcn wins place on Yorkshire Water framework
nmcn has been awarded a place on Yorkshire Water's Permanent Access Fabrication framework.
The contractor has won all three lots (small/medium/large) with the value being circa £2m - £3m per year.
The framework will run for five years with the option to extend for a further two years. nmcn Fabrications have been a YWS framework supplier for access metal work since 2012 and were successful in re bidding the framework along with three other suppliers.
The scope of works will include the supply of goods and services in relation to the design, supply and installation of permanent access fabrications.
Craig Smith, nmcn general manager Fabrications, commented: “This is fantastic news for the business and enables us to further develop our long-standing relationship with Yorkshire Water.”
- Yorkshire Water goes to CMA over Ofwat's final determination Yorkshire Water has asked Ofwat to refer its final determination to the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA). Read More >
- Yorkshire Water tenders £800m clean water contract Yorkshire Water is tendering five new lots as part of a £800 million clean water reactive R&M contract which it says will... Read More >
- CMA appeals delayed due to coronavirus uncertainty An extension of six months has been granted to the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) to allow the government... Read More >
- Delivering essential learning in a digital landscape As onsite training takes a back seat due to Covid-19, digital sessions are proving to be an effective alternative with... Read More >
- Skills gap fundamentals remain undiminished by Covid-19 Sue Caccavone, technical director of BV Academy - Black & Veatch argues that the need for utility skills development is... Read More >
- Association offers help sourcing PPE for water workers With the global demand for protective clothing likely to continue to impact the water industry, there should be no... Read More >
- Getting on in your health and safety career Health and safety leaders offer professional development tips for those aspiring to a career which put care for colleagues... Read More >
- Reaching net carbon zero In summer 2019, the water industry committed to reach net carbon zero by 2030. This is a very ambitious aim and... Read More >