MWH gains Wessex Water technical consultancy deal for AMP6
Wessex Water has selected MWH, now part of Stantec, to provide technical consultancy to support its AMP6 investment programme.
The framework will provide support to Wessex Water’s in-house design team and will deliver design and engineering expertise covering both water and wastewater services.
The contract will run until March 31, 2020 and includes an opportunity to continue through to AMP7, which ends in 2025.
Cath Schefer, UK managing director at MWH, said: “We are committed to providing the best team of expertise to Wessex Water and look forward to working together collaboratively and innovatively on the design challenges faced today to deliver the best outcomes for the company and its customers.”
- Flowline wins six-year deal with Anglian Water Drainage contractor Flowline has been awarded a new six-year contract by Anglian Water. The company has been delivering... Read More >
- Severn Trent engineer wins National Apprenticeship Award Heeran Basi, an engineer apprentice at Severn Trent Water Ltd, has been named the PeoplePlus-sponsored Advanced Apprentice... Read More >
- Ageing water and wastewater network market set to double The global water and wastewater network market earned revenues of US$89.86bn (£57.01bn) last year and the figure is... Read More >
- Comment: Capital Maintenance comes to the fore The tight cost of capital set by Ofwat for PR19 will mean water companies will need to place the emphasis on maintenance... Read More >
- Interview: Yorkshire Water procurement head Andy Clark Yorkshire Water's Andy Clark tells Robin Hackett why the company is making major changes to its procurement strategy Read More >
- Interview: Stantec UK MD Cath Schefer After MWH merged into Stantec, the combined business is putting the focus squarely on collaboration and innovation to find... Read More >
- Top Tips for... System Totex With Ofwat's AMP6 reforms putting Totex at the centre of the investment planning process, applying this approach at inlet... Read More >
- Interview: Lawrence Gosden, MD, Wastewater, Thames Water This month we talk to Lawrence Gosden, MD for wastewater at Thames Water, about building flood resilience in London and... Read More >