MWH gains Wessex Water technical consultancy deal for AMP6
Wessex Water has selected MWH, now part of Stantec, to provide technical consultancy to support its AMP6 investment programme.
The framework will provide support to Wessex Water’s in-house design team and will deliver design and engineering expertise covering both water and wastewater services.
The contract will run until March 31, 2020 and includes an opportunity to continue through to AMP7, which ends in 2025.
Cath Schefer, UK managing director at MWH, said: “We are committed to providing the best team of expertise to Wessex Water and look forward to working together collaboratively and innovatively on the design challenges faced today to deliver the best outcomes for the company and its customers.”
- Irish Water marks opening of Gorey-Courtown WWTW Irish Water has marked the official opening of the Gorey-Courtown Wastewater Treatment Plant with a ceremony attended by... Read More >
- Scientists identify nano-silver cell stressors Scientists at the Swiss Aquatic Research Institute, Eawag, have been researching the cellular processes that occur in... Read More >
- First metering accreditation awarded by Scottish Water Scottish Water has announced that H2O Water Services is the first company to operate as an accredited Utility Connection... Read More >
- A glass half-full? Bringing water costs down for utility customers Mark Bullock, Balfour Beatty chief executive officer for rail and utilities, says the water sector must change its... Read More >
- INWED 2019: 'Each step was driven by choosing work I enjoy' To mark International Women in Engineering Day 2019 on 23 June, Fiona Barbour discusses her journey to becoming Mott... Read More >
- Interview: Kier Utilities' water MD Nigel Dyer Kier Utilities' Nigel Dyer tells Robin Hackett how the company is evolving to meet the changing demands on the water... Read More >
- Comment: New tech and partnerships will up the ante on leakage Closer partnerships, technology and connectivity will be the key to tackling leakage, with collaborative delivery... Read More >
- The search for safer streetworks practices Amey Utilities' HSEQ director, Gerry Mulholland, explains how the company’s 2020 Challenge and Know What’s Below... Read More >