MWH gains Wessex Water technical consultancy deal for AMP6
Wessex Water has selected MWH, now part of Stantec, to provide technical consultancy to support its AMP6 investment programme.
The framework will provide support to Wessex Water’s in-house design team and will deliver design and engineering expertise covering both water and wastewater services.
The contract will run until March 31, 2020 and includes an opportunity to continue through to AMP7, which ends in 2025.
Cath Schefer, UK managing director at MWH, said: “We are committed to providing the best team of expertise to Wessex Water and look forward to working together collaboratively and innovatively on the design challenges faced today to deliver the best outcomes for the company and its customers.”
- Siemens wins instrumentation and VSD deals at UU Siemens UK & Ireland has become sole-source supplier of instrumentation and variable speed drives (VSD) automation... Read More >
- Southern Water may face Serious Fraud Office investigation Southern Water has confirmed it has contacted law enforcement authorities in relation to an ongoing Ofwat investigation... Read More >
- Scottish Water invites alliances to tender for SR15 work Scottish Water has selected a number of joint ventures to tender for its infrastructure alliances procurement as part of... Read More >
- Ofwat's assessments keep water companies in check The regulator's initial assessment of water companies' business plans reveals that a tight financial settlement is on the... Read More >
- Ofwat's PR19 assessments: How the industry reacted After Ofwat published its initial assessments of water companies' business plans for 2020-25, we look at the responses... Read More >
- Offsite build powers South East Water's £22M treatment works expansion South East Water's expansion of Bray Keleher Water Treatment Works is in full swing, with offsite manufacture aiding... Read More >
- Comment: Capital Maintenance comes to the fore The tight cost of capital set by Ofwat for PR19 will mean water companies will need to place the emphasis on maintenance... Read More >
- Interview: Yorkshire Water procurement head Andy Clark Yorkshire Water's Andy Clark tells Robin Hackett why the company is making major changes to its procurement strategy Read More >