Modern Water signs exclusive distribution deal in China
Modern Water plc, owner of leading water technologies for the production of fresh water and monitoring of water quality, has signed an exclusive distribution agreement with Beijing Green Science and Technology (Beijing Green).
The agreement covers mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau, and will see Beijing Green solely responsible for distributing all Modern Water trace / heavy metal and toxicity monitoring products, including the widely acclaimed online and portable heavy metal monitoring system (OVA and PDV), and the industry’s gold-standard in toxicity monitoring, the Microtox M500 and Deltatox.
Beijing Green has been one of Modern Water’s key distribution partners for almost ten years and both companies have mutually agreed that the commercial interests of both parties are now best served by a fully exclusive agreement.
Simon Humphrey, Modern Water CEO, said: “China continues to be a key market for both our Monitoring and Membrane Processes divisions. Having worked with Beijing Green for many years we strongly believe that this agreement gives Beijing Green the potential to maximise sales of our monitoring products across China.”
Dr Chen, president of Beijing Green, said: “We are pleased that Modern Water has chosen Beijing Green to exclusively distribute its monitoring products. This contract demonstrates our confidence in the quality of Modern Water’s monitoring equipment and our commitment to the sale of those products.”
- Water contaminants mean WFD targets will be missed Targets set under the Water Framework Directive (WFD) are unlikely to be met by EU member states due to high levels of... Read More >
- AECOM report outlines a water sensitive Yorkshire Engineering design giant AECOM has published a document that identifies a more sustainable approach to urban and rural... Read More >
- EC opens infringement proceedings against Italy over water contamination Infringement proceedings are being brought against Italy by the European Commission (EC) for failing to ensure that water... Read More >
- Why valve checks are an essential part of summer maintenance Fraser Higgins, Durapipe UK industrial product manager, explains why valves should not be overlooked as part of the summer... Read More >
- Case Study: Pumping up quality at Burnham Jetty A year's worth of planning, seamless collaboration and technical expertise were crucial to the success of a complex... Read More >
- Lead Pipe Removal: Taking the Lead Lead pipes represent a proven risk to water quality and people's health - but 50 years after they were banned for new use,... Read More >
- Mesocosm research: Testing the waters An innovative facility consisting of 32 tanks is helping researchers in Lancaster understand how large bodies of water... Read More >
- Microplastics: Plastics, plastics everywhere There is growing evidence that microplastics passed on through our wastewater have become widespread in aquatic... Read More >