Modern Water signs exclusive distribution deal in China
Modern Water plc, owner of leading water technologies for the production of fresh water and monitoring of water quality, has signed an exclusive distribution agreement with Beijing Green Science and Technology (Beijing Green).
The agreement covers mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau, and will see Beijing Green solely responsible for distributing all Modern Water trace / heavy metal and toxicity monitoring products, including the widely acclaimed online and portable heavy metal monitoring system (OVA and PDV), and the industry’s gold-standard in toxicity monitoring, the Microtox M500 and Deltatox.
Beijing Green has been one of Modern Water’s key distribution partners for almost ten years and both companies have mutually agreed that the commercial interests of both parties are now best served by a fully exclusive agreement.
Simon Humphrey, Modern Water CEO, said: “China continues to be a key market for both our Monitoring and Membrane Processes divisions. Having worked with Beijing Green for many years we strongly believe that this agreement gives Beijing Green the potential to maximise sales of our monitoring products across China.”
Dr Chen, president of Beijing Green, said: “We are pleased that Modern Water has chosen Beijing Green to exclusively distribute its monitoring products. This contract demonstrates our confidence in the quality of Modern Water’s monitoring equipment and our commitment to the sale of those products.”
- Scottish Water investigates in Paisley Investigative work in White Cart Water in Paisley is to be carried out by Scottish Water ahead of investment to improve... Read More >
- APEM selected for DCWW environmental services framework APEM has become one of three suppliers on Dwr Cymru Welsh Water's (DCWW) environmental services framework, providing... Read More >
- Mites used to control aquatic weeds in reservoirs South West Water and Yorkshire Water are stepping up the fight against one of the UK's most invasive non-native aquatic... Read More >
- Rewarding excellence WWT content director Alec Peachey looks ahead to next year's Water Industry Awards. Read More >
- Refining water quality management As part of our Utility of the Future campaign, Nadine Buddoo looks at why maintaining water quality is a fundamental... Read More >
- Shifting the dial on drinking water challenges Ahead of WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference, Anglian Water's director of water services, Paul Valleley, provides the... Read More >
- Over-pressurisation: A serious risk for lime storage silos Hycontrol managing director Nigel Allen warns that many lime storage silos are disasters waiting to happen, and steps need... Read More >
- Why valve checks are an essential part of summer maintenance Fraser Higgins, Durapipe UK industrial product manager, explains why valves should not be overlooked as part of the summer... Read More >