Meter-U contracted to Thames meter reading framework
Meter-U has been appointed to Lot 3 of Thames Water's AMP6 water meter reading and sales investigation service framework, which is worth between £35M and 350M over 84 months.
Thames Water put the framework out to tender last December. The initiative was split into three Lots:
- Lot 1: Meter Reading Services
- Lot 2: Sales Investigation Services
- Lot 3: Meter Reading Services and Sales Investigation Services
Meter-U, part of the Enserve Group, provides the full scope of meter reading and data collection services, and supports the entire range of its customers’ revenue collection activities in both the regulated and deregulated utility markets.
- Thames Water fined £607,000 for polluting and killing fish Thames Water has been ordered to pay more than £700,000 in fines and costs for polluting the Maidenhead Ditch in... Read More >
- Thames Water trialling ammonia-eating 'smart bugs' Smart bugs grown in America could help Thames Water tackle population growth by allowing it to treat more wastewater at... Read More >
- Deephams wins ICE ‘Greatest Contribution to London' award Thames Water's £250 million Deephams sewage works upgrade won the ‘Greatest Contribution to London’ trophy at the ICE... Read More >
- Moving towards maintenance 4.0 Water utilities need to embrace smart asset management technologies but that is only part of the solution, writes Chris... Read More >
- A data-led approach to clearing FOG Water utilities have a major challenge working with local food businesses to prevent fats, oils and grease entering the... Read More >
- The robots aren't coming... they're already here Stantec lead design engineer Dan Causley looks at advances in technology and their role in boosting productivity in the... Read More >
- Opinion: A smarter way to read the water network Smart metering technology could be the key to closing water companies' knowledge gaps about usage in their network -... Read More >
- Smart thinking: The digital asset management revolution With many of the pieces now in place for a digital asset management revolution, AI and machine learning solutions are set... Read More >