Meter-U contracted to Thames meter reading framework
Meter-U has been appointed to Lot 3 of Thames Water's AMP6 water meter reading and sales investigation service framework, which is worth between £35M and 350M over 84 months.
Thames Water put the framework out to tender last December. The initiative was split into three Lots:
- Lot 1: Meter Reading Services
- Lot 2: Sales Investigation Services
- Lot 3: Meter Reading Services and Sales Investigation Services
Meter-U, part of the Enserve Group, provides the full scope of meter reading and data collection services, and supports the entire range of its customers’ revenue collection activities in both the regulated and deregulated utility markets.
- Thames Water more than doubles retail market share in Scotland Thames Water's business retail arm has more than doubled the size of its Scottish customer base in the last year to 1,300... Read More >
- J Browne secures Southern Water reservoir framework award J Browne has been awarded the water service reservoir maintenance framework with Southern Water. Read More >
- Thames Water extends Capita's call centre services deal Capita Customer Management has been awarded a five-year contract extension with Thames Water for the provision of call... Read More >
- A data-led approach to clearing FOG Water utilities have a major challenge working with local food businesses to prevent fats, oils and grease entering the... Read More >
- The robots aren't coming... they’re already here Stantec lead design engineer Dan Causley looks at advances in technology and their role in boosting productivity in the... Read More >
- Opinion: A smarter way to read the water network Smart metering technology could be the key to closing water companies' knowledge gaps about usage in their network -... Read More >
- Smart thinking: The digital asset management revolution With many of the pieces now in place for a digital asset management revolution, AI and machine learning solutions are set... Read More >
- Networking skills: MUS helps Leeds to smarten up Morrison Utility Services has delivered a groundbreaking smart water network project in Leeds on behalf of Yorkshire Water Read More >