Last chance to enter Water Industry Awards
You have until midnight tonight to complete your entries for the Water Industry Awards 2020!
This is the final call for companies from across the sector to put themselves in the running to win a prestigious award in 2020.
The Water Industry Awards celebrate and reward outstanding achievement and innovation in the UK water industry.
The event is organised by the experts behind leading business media brand Water & Wastewater Treatment (WWT) and takes place alongside the UK’s only dedicated utilities exhibition, Utility Week Live.
This year sees the return of several popular categories plus the addition of some new ones including Women in Water, Water Resources Initiative of the Year, Net Zero Carbon Initiative of the Year and Skills & Workforce Initiative of the Year. Also returning is the sought after ‘Water company of the year’ category.
WWT content director Alec Peachey said: “If you want your company to be in with a chance of picking up a prestigious accolade at the ceremony in May, then you must make sure that you put yourself in the running by midnight tonight. By submitting an entry you’ll be in the running to win a highly coveted Award, which serves as an independent stamp of industry excellence.”
The event will take place at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole on 20 May 2020.
All entries will be judged by an independent panel of industry experts.
To find out more information or to enter click here.
The 19 categories are as follows:
- Alliancing and Partnership Initiative of the Year
- Asset Optimisation Initiative of the Year - NEW FOR 2020!
- Customer Initiative of the Year
- Data Project of the Year
- DfMA Project of the Year
- Drainage & Flood Management Initiative of the Year
- Health & Safety Initiative of the Year
- Most Innovative New Technology of the Year
- Most Innovative Use of Existing Technology
- Net Zero Carbon Initiative of the Year - NEW FOR 2020!
- Rising Star of the Year - NEW FOR 2020! Expand
- Skills and Workforce Initiative of the Year - NEW FOR 2020! (sponsored by: Galliford Try)
- Wastewater Innovation Project of the Year (sponsored by: Marsh Industries)
- Water Company of the Year (sponsored by: nmcn)
- Water Industry Consultant of the Year
- Water Industry Contractor of the Year
- Water Innovation Project of the Year
- Water Resources Initiative of the Year - NEW FOR 2020!
- Women in Water - NEW FOR 2020!
For general event enquiries, please contact:
Tel: +44 (0)1342 332040
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Tel: +44 (0)1342 332018
- Scientists develop machine that transforms dirty water into drinkable supply Testing has begun at UWE Bristol on a portable purification system that could bring clean drinking water to areas of the... Read More >
- Scottish Water officially opens Lochmaddy WTW Na h-Eileanan an Iar MSP Dr Alasdair Allan has officially opened Scottish Water's new water treatment works in Lochmaddy. Read More >
- United Utilities unveils suppliers for Innovation Lab 2019 United Utilities has announced the eight tech companies that will join its second Innovation Lab. Read More >
- Flood resilience: what you need to know Geoff Williams, northern sales manager at Sykes Pumps, discusses the need for businesses and local authorities to think... Read More >
- Reaching net carbon zero In summer 2019, the water industry committed to reach net carbon zero by 2030. This is a very ambitious aim and... Read More >
- Rewarding excellence WWT content director Alec Peachey looks ahead to next year's Water Industry Awards. Read More >
- Going green at Severn Trent's Minworth STW With a £60 million investment aimed at producing 30 per cent more green energy from its largest sewage treatment works,... Read More >
- Case Study: Pumping up quality at Burnham Jetty A year's worth of planning, seamless collaboration and technical expertise were crucial to the success of a complex... Read More >