Last chance to enter Water Industry Awards
You have until midnight tonight to complete your entries for the Water Industry Awards 2020!
This is the final call for companies from across the sector to put themselves in the running to win a prestigious award in 2020.
The Water Industry Awards celebrate and reward outstanding achievement and innovation in the UK water industry.
The event is organised by the experts behind leading business media brand Water & Wastewater Treatment (WWT) and takes place alongside the UK’s only dedicated utilities exhibition, Utility Week Live.
This year sees the return of several popular categories plus the addition of some new ones including Women in Water, Water Resources Initiative of the Year, Net Zero Carbon Initiative of the Year and Skills & Workforce Initiative of the Year. Also returning is the sought after ‘Water company of the year’ category.
WWT content director Alec Peachey said: “If you want your company to be in with a chance of picking up a prestigious accolade at the ceremony in May, then you must make sure that you put yourself in the running by midnight tonight. By submitting an entry you’ll be in the running to win a highly coveted Award, which serves as an independent stamp of industry excellence.”
The event will take place at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole on 20 May 2020.
All entries will be judged by an independent panel of industry experts.
To find out more information or to enter click here.
The 19 categories are as follows:
- Alliancing and Partnership Initiative of the Year
- Asset Optimisation Initiative of the Year - NEW FOR 2020!
- Customer Initiative of the Year
- Data Project of the Year
- DfMA Project of the Year
- Drainage & Flood Management Initiative of the Year
- Health & Safety Initiative of the Year
- Most Innovative New Technology of the Year
- Most Innovative Use of Existing Technology
- Net Zero Carbon Initiative of the Year - NEW FOR 2020!
- Rising Star of the Year - NEW FOR 2020! Expand
- Skills and Workforce Initiative of the Year - NEW FOR 2020! (sponsored by: Galliford Try)
- Wastewater Innovation Project of the Year (sponsored by: Marsh Industries)
- Water Company of the Year (sponsored by: nmcn)
- Water Industry Consultant of the Year
- Water Industry Contractor of the Year
- Water Innovation Project of the Year
- Water Resources Initiative of the Year - NEW FOR 2020!
- Women in Water - NEW FOR 2020!
For general event enquiries, please contact:
Tel: +44 (0)1342 332040
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Tel: +44 (0)1342 332018
- Less than a week left to register for Ofwat webinar Readers have less than a week left to register for WWT's Cracking Innovation Together webinar, which is being run in... Read More >
- Ofwat publishes financial resilience monitoring report Ofwat has published its fifth annual report on the financial returns and financial resilience of water companies. Read More >
- Z stick used to measure depth of pipes Engineers from Northumbrian Water are using a tool which helps measure the depth of underground water pipes. Read More >
- NI Water: A climate emergency gamechanger NI Water has launched its plans to harness the unseen potential in hydrogen from water, to help address the climate... Read More >
- Making the future the present Harry Cowan, chief executive of Power and Water Ltd challenges water industry decision makers and the regulator to eschew... Read More >
- Water Innovation 2050: what next for the sector? Welcome to 2050. The Innovation 2050 document has been published, setting out the key principles of an innovation... Read More >
- Innovation could improve performance and transform water The Environment Agency's 2019 environmental performance report highlights some of the complex challenges facing water... Read More >
- Maximising water efficiency savings from smart meters and adapting to lockdown From 1 September, Thames Water will restart its award-winning programme of in-home water efficiency visits having used... Read More >