Kingspan rebrands division serving water sector
Kingspan Environmental has been rebranded as Kingspan Water & Energy, to better reflect its focus on water and energy solutions.
The company’s product portfolios will now be grouped under Water Management Solutions (to include wastewater, surface water and rainwater harvesting), and Energy Management Solutions (to include diesel, oil, AdBlue, agri storage, renewables, cylinders and intelligent monitoring solutions).
Meanwhile, Service Solutions will continue as a key element to both portfolios, offering an exclusive support package for Kingspan customers.
Pat Freeman, Kingspan Water & Energy Divisional Managing Director, says: “For the last 50 years, Kingspan has been creating sustainable solutions for sourcing, storing and protecting water and energy, supporting homes and businesses across the world.
“It’s quite a legacy, and one that we intend on building on as Kingspan Water & Energy.”
“It’s important to underline here that, regardless of the name change, our vision and core values will remain the same. While we are determined to push forward with innovations and into global markets, our main goal - wherever we are - is to preserve and protect water and energy sources for future generations.”
Freeman explains: “We’re using our skills and engineering capability to maximise the opportunities offered by intelligent monitoring and the Internet of Things, to give customers greater insight and control over their assets.
Customers and other stakeholders will see no immediate change in how we work or transact with them. We’ll keep you posted on any further updates, but for now, please simply sit back and watch out for what promises to be an exciting time for our division.”
Find out more at www.kingspanwaterandenergy.com.
- Edinburgh Airport works with Veolia on smart water network Edinburgh Airport is managing and optimising its water network with the help of a new 12-year water services contract with... Read More >
- World's first smart water development coming to Southampton Southern Water has signed a landmark partnership agreement with the company behind Fawley Waterside on Southampton Water... Read More >
- Johnson confident UK is prepared for cyber-attacks Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson has said he is confident Britain has "fantastic preparations" against the threat of... Read More >
- Where there's muck, there’s brass Tim Broadhurst, CCO of CooperOstlund, on utilising sewage and sludge as a renewable energy feedstock and how to maximise... Read More >
- Going green at Severn Trent's Minworth STW With a £60 million investment aimed at producing 30 per cent more green energy from its largest sewage treatment works,... Read More >
- Veolia putting efficiency into effect As part of Anglian Water's Energy Efficiency and Optimisation framework, Veolia is using its global experience to assist... Read More >
- Finding value in liquid waste streams Matt Hale, international sales and marketing director at HRS Heat Exchangers, looks at how value can be extracted from... Read More >
- Innovation Zone: Boosting biogas production Regulatory changes mean that now is a good time for technologies that can help boost biogas production from sludge. Here... Read More >