Judges confirmed for Water Industry Awards
The judges have been announced for the 2020 Water Industry Awards.
The panel is made up of 14 leading water sector specialists, who are expertly positioned to scrutinise and judge the sector's entries.
The Awards are back for the 14th year running - celebrating and rewarding outstanding achievement and innovation in the UK water industry.
Organised by Water and Wastewater Treatment (WWT) the event will take place at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole on 20 May 2020. Entries are open for the 19 categories which range from water innovation project of the year, to achievements in water resources, health and safety and data.
The judges are as follows:
Director, Water Resources South East (WRSE)
Director, Conway Water Consulting
Chief executive, Energy & Utility Skills
Deputy director, Environment Agency
Managing director, MH2O Consultancy
Chief executive, UKWIR
Director of client solutions, WRc
Director of strategy; founder
Cadent Gas; Women’s Utility Network (WUN)
UK Director, British Water
Fellow, Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE)
Managing director, Waterwise
Chief executive Consumer Council for Water
Dr Ana Soares
Senior lecturer in biological engineering, Cranfield University
Ceris Van de Vyver
Head of Water Consulting, UK - Isle Utilities
WWT content director Alec Peachey said: “It’s fantastic to have such an esteemed panel of experts lined up to judge this year’s entries. There are a number of new categories and the judges will have their work cut out in identifying the best of the best. I’d encourage anyone who has got a great story to tell to enter now.”
For further information and to enter visit www.waterindustryawards.co.uk
- Waterblade triumphant at water ‘Oscars' Waterblade, which has pioneered the Waterblade water and energy-saving adapter for taps, triumphed at last night's Water... Read More >
- Whale named new Atkins water market director Atkins has appointed Richard Whale as its new water market director, responsible for leading the company's drive for... Read More >
- Sutton and East Surrey Water rebranded as SES Water Sutton and East Surrey Water has announced that it is changing its trading name and logo ahead of retail market opening... Read More >
- Rewarding excellence WWT content director Alec Peachey looks ahead to next year's Water Industry Awards. Read More >
- Refining water quality management As part of our Utility of the Future campaign, Nadine Buddoo looks at why maintaining water quality is a fundamental... Read More >
- Shifting the dial on drinking water challenges Ahead of WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference, Anglian Water's director of water services, Paul Valleley, provides the... Read More >
- Over-pressurisation: A serious risk for lime storage silos Hycontrol managing director Nigel Allen warns that many lime storage silos are disasters waiting to happen, and steps need... Read More >
- Why valve checks are an essential part of summer maintenance Fraser Higgins, Durapipe UK industrial product manager, explains why valves should not be overlooked as part of the summer... Read More >