Jamie Woods joins MWH as client service director
Jamie Woods has been appointed client service director at MWH Global in the UK. He is responsible for overseeing, providing support and boosting major client operations in the South.
Woods has 20 years experience in multimarket engineering consulting, and has held senior positions in the industry such as operating group director at Mouchel, and more recently as interim chief engineer at Southern Water, supporting the building of an in-house Engineering Division.
Commenting on his appointment Cath Schefer, managing director for MWH in the UK, said: “I am delighted that Jamie has decided to join us as his background and skills set align so well with our current UK requirements. We already have a substantial operations profile in the South of the UK and Jamie’s significant client advisory and managerial experience will be invaluable as we continue to drive growth and our service offering in the region.”
Woods added: “‘I have been very impressed by MWH’s high profile presence in the sector over recent years and its commitment to drive an ambitious growth plan centred on the highest levels of client service coupled with innovative solutions. I am excited to be joining the business and look forward to playing a part as its UK proposition evolves.”
- UK pharmaceutical industry 'unconcerned' about water Concerns about water consumption in the UK pharmaceutical industry are minimal, according to researchers at the University... Read More >
- Bluewater Bio signs mutual technology deal UK treatment technology specialist Bluewater Bio International (BBI) has entered into an agreement with Norway-based... Read More >
- Grontmij takeover by Sweco completed The acquisition of Grontmij by Swedish group Sweco has been completed, creating one of Europe's largest architecture and... Read More >
- Interview: New Clancy Docwra CEO Matt Cannon Former rugby union professional Matt Cannon wants to ensure water companies recognise the full value Clancy Docwra can... Read More >
- Delivering innovation for PR19 Innovation will be the key to meeting many water sector goals after PR19, and many potential technological solutions are... Read More >
- Moving towards greener resilience Nature-based solutions can help us to see the big picture when building in system resilience, writes Dr Jonathan Simm,... Read More >
- Reservoir renewal: Severn Trent's Ambergate project Laing O'Rourke and nmcn (formerly NMCNomenca) this year completed work on Severn Trent’s £43 million project to replace... Read More >
- Interview: Atkins' Daressa Frodsham Atkins' new head of UK water, Daressa Frodsham, tells Robin Hackett that the company has what it takes to tackle the huge... Read More >