Jamie Woods joins MWH as client service director
Jamie Woods has been appointed client service director at MWH Global in the UK. He is responsible for overseeing, providing support and boosting major client operations in the South.
Woods has 20 years experience in multimarket engineering consulting, and has held senior positions in the industry such as operating group director at Mouchel, and more recently as interim chief engineer at Southern Water, supporting the building of an in-house Engineering Division.
Commenting on his appointment Cath Schefer, managing director for MWH in the UK, said: “I am delighted that Jamie has decided to join us as his background and skills set align so well with our current UK requirements. We already have a substantial operations profile in the South of the UK and Jamie’s significant client advisory and managerial experience will be invaluable as we continue to drive growth and our service offering in the region.”
Woods added: “‘I have been very impressed by MWH’s high profile presence in the sector over recent years and its commitment to drive an ambitious growth plan centred on the highest levels of client service coupled with innovative solutions. I am excited to be joining the business and look forward to playing a part as its UK proposition evolves.”
- Skanska sets the standard for drones in construction Skanska UK has become one of the first construction companies to introduce an insurance-approved supply chain framework... Read More >
- Ofwat proposals to combat unsustainable water use Ofwat has today announced proposals to change the way it regulates the water and sewerage sector, in an attempt to ensure... Read More >
- WPL distributes Miranda RBC in the UK Wastewater treatment specialist WPL has signed an exclusive UK distribution agreement for a highly efficient rotating... Read More >
- Interview: Jacobs vice-president Bryan Harvey Robin Hackett speaks to Bryan Harvey, Jacobs' vice-president of utilities in Europe, about how integrating CH2M has... Read More >
- Anglian's VR programme: Finding real virtues in virtual reality Anglian Water's Steve Havvas tells Robin Hackett why the company's new VR training programme is attracting widespread... Read More >
- Tunnel vision: Building the Shieldhall sewer superstructure The Shieldhall Tunnel is Scotland's biggest sewer superstructure. Scottish Water's Dominic Flanagan and Costain's Neil... Read More >
- BIM: Managing Information Better NM Group has just earned verification from BSI for working at BIM level 2, but according to Gary Ross, Head of Digital... Read More >
- Jersey's shining sludge plant sets new standards When Jersey's Department for Infrastructure and Doosan Enpure had to replace Bellozanne sewage treatment works, they... Read More >