Jamie Woods joins MWH as client service director
Jamie Woods has been appointed client service director at MWH Global in the UK. He is responsible for overseeing, providing support and boosting major client operations in the South.
Woods has 20 years experience in multimarket engineering consulting, and has held senior positions in the industry such as operating group director at Mouchel, and more recently as interim chief engineer at Southern Water, supporting the building of an in-house Engineering Division.
Commenting on his appointment Cath Schefer, managing director for MWH in the UK, said: “I am delighted that Jamie has decided to join us as his background and skills set align so well with our current UK requirements. We already have a substantial operations profile in the South of the UK and Jamie’s significant client advisory and managerial experience will be invaluable as we continue to drive growth and our service offering in the region.”
Woods added: “‘I have been very impressed by MWH’s high profile presence in the sector over recent years and its commitment to drive an ambitious growth plan centred on the highest levels of client service coupled with innovative solutions. I am excited to be joining the business and look forward to playing a part as its UK proposition evolves.”
- Skills shortage threatens infrastructure projects in London and South-east The delivery of future large infrastructure projects in London and the South-east will be jeopardised unless the supply of... Read More >
- Firefighters set to receive water networks awareness training Yorkshire Water is set to visit over 100 fire stations in its region to carry out awareness sessions with firefighters on... Read More >
- MWH gains Wessex Water technical consultancy deal for AMP6 Wessex Water has selected MWH, now part of Stantec, to provide technical consultancy to support its AMP6 investment... Read More >
- Meet the WIA Finalists: Water Industry Contractor of the Year In the run-up to the Water Industry Awards, WWT is taking a close look at the companies and initiatives that have made the... Read More >
- MWH Treatment: Building on a legacy MWH Treatment is celebrating its past as well as looking to the future. WET News caught up with MD Paul Bresnan and... Read More >
- Meet the WIA Finalists: DfMA Project of the Year In the run-up to the Water Industry Awards, WWT is taking a close look at the companies and initiatives which have made... Read More >
- Networking skills: MUS helps Leeds to smarten up Morrison Utility Services has delivered a groundbreaking smart water network project in Leeds on behalf of Yorkshire Water Read More >
- Improving the outcomes-based approach to delivering infrastructure With busy periods approaching across a number of sectors, it is vital to ensure the right approach is in place, Stantec... Read More >