Jamie Woods joins MWH as client service director
Jamie Woods has been appointed client service director at MWH Global in the UK. He is responsible for overseeing, providing support and boosting major client operations in the South.
Woods has 20 years experience in multimarket engineering consulting, and has held senior positions in the industry such as operating group director at Mouchel, and more recently as interim chief engineer at Southern Water, supporting the building of an in-house Engineering Division.
Commenting on his appointment Cath Schefer, managing director for MWH in the UK, said: “I am delighted that Jamie has decided to join us as his background and skills set align so well with our current UK requirements. We already have a substantial operations profile in the South of the UK and Jamie’s significant client advisory and managerial experience will be invaluable as we continue to drive growth and our service offering in the region.”
Woods added: “‘I have been very impressed by MWH’s high profile presence in the sector over recent years and its commitment to drive an ambitious growth plan centred on the highest levels of client service coupled with innovative solutions. I am excited to be joining the business and look forward to playing a part as its UK proposition evolves.”
- Boost to professional development of water scientists Scientists working in the water sector can now enhance their professional and career development through a new licence... Read More >
- Water firms can change non-domestic price controls, says Ofwat Water regulator Ofwat has given England's water companies the chance to state how they would like the competitive market... Read More >
- CSG Pipelines increases Christmas support CSG Pipelines has announced it is increasing support for customers over the Christmas period and throughout the winter,... Read More >
- Interview: Atkins' Daressa Frodsham Atkins' new head of UK water, Daressa Frodsham, tells Robin Hackett that the company has what it takes to tackle the huge... Read More >
- Ready for resilience: Overcoming challenges on the BRP Working collaboratively with Severn Trent Water, independent infrastructure specialist Barhale has overcome some... Read More >
- Managed service web portal pays off for Anglian Water A map-based web portal using GPS positioning has enabled Anglian Water's mobile workforce to better handle its planning... Read More >
- Microbe management: MBBR upgrade at Bolton-upon-Dearne WwTW Galliford Try is installing a tertiary treatment system that is set to result in significant savings for Yorkshire Water Read More >
- Striking it out: How can the industry cut down utility strikes? Utility strikes are both costly and potentially fatal. With tens of thousands believed to occur in the UK every year, how... Read More >