Hawksley launches in the UK
Hawksley Consulting, a wholly owned subsidiary of MWH Global, has launched in the UK and plans to be operating globally by early next year. Operating in the US, Hawksley is a business consulting firm focused on strategy and planning, business improvement, transformation and programme consultancy services for water, infrastructure and energy clients.
The company is working closely with the MWH engineering, technical consultancy and construction businesses, while also establishing and expanding its business consulting services. In addition to launching in the UK, there are plans to start operations in Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
Cath Schefer, MWH UK managing director, said: “Hawksley Consulting is an exciting addition to our UK operations. Hawksley provides additional skills to complement and extend our capabilities to address our clients’ current and future challenges."
Dan McConville, global president of Hawksley Consulting, added: “We are dedicated to providing the best service and expertise to our clients. Launching this business area allows us to better focus on and address the increasingly complex challenges faced by our clients – ranging from greater regulatory requirements to workforce development.”
Andrew Stiven, director of Hawksley Consulting in the UK, said: “Throughout this roll-out, we expect any change to be seamless. Our consultants will continue providing business advisory services and support to our current water, energy and infrastructure clients with little change to our current day-to-day operations.”
- World's first smart water development coming to Southampton Southern Water has signed a landmark partnership agreement with the company behind Fawley Waterside on Southampton Water... Read More >
- Whale named new Atkins water market director Atkins has appointed Richard Whale as its new water market director, responsible for leading the company's drive for... Read More >
- ADSM and Peel Water become latest water retail licensees Two more retailers - Advanced Demand Side Management (ADSM) and Peel Water - have been granted water supply and sewerage... Read More >
- Microbe management: MBBR upgrade at Bolton-upon-Dearne WwTW Galliford Try is installing a tertiary treatment system that is set to result in significant savings for Yorkshire Water Read More >
- Striking it out: How can the industry cut down utility strikes? Utility strikes are both costly and potentially fatal. With tens of thousands believed to occur in the UK every year, how... Read More >
- Interview: Black and Veatch's Mark Kaney Black and Veatch's new director of asset management for Europe, Mark Kaney, tells Robin Hackett how the company hopes to... Read More >
- Interview: Jacobs vice-president Bryan Harvey Robin Hackett speaks to Bryan Harvey, Jacobs' vice-president of utilities in Europe, about how integrating CH2M has... Read More >
- Anglian's VR programme: Finding real virtues in virtual reality Anglian Water's Steve Havvas tells Robin Hackett why the company's new VR training programme is attracting widespread... Read More >