Halsall to head up Amey's utilities division
Andy Halsall has been appointed managing director for utilities at Amey.
Halsall has replaced David McLoughlin, while Craig McGilvray replaces Amanda Fisher as managing director of facilities management, defence and justice business.
Halsall is a former business improvement director at Mitie. Commenting on his appointment, he said: “I’m delighted to be joining Amey at a time when the business and wider sector are showing signs of enormous potential. I look forward to using my wealth of cross-sector experience to bring a fresh perspective and added strength to the utilities operations.”
Both appointments start their roles with immediate effect.
- Kier wins maintenance deal at Sembcorp Bournemouth Water Sembcorp Bournemouth Water (SBW) has announced that Kier is the new delivery partner for its £3.5M a year planned and... Read More >
- Water technology unveiled at UU Innovation Lab Demo Day Eight suppliers took part in United Utilities' Innovation Lab Demo Day with leak detection, sewer inspection and flood... Read More >
- United Utilities' Sally Cabrini moves to Interserve International support services and construction group Interserve has appointed Sally Cabrini to its executive board as... Read More >
- Rewarding excellence WWT content director Alec Peachey looks ahead to next year's Water Industry Awards. Read More >
- Outsourcing the skills supply problem Paul MacFarlane, HR director for utilities at Amey, on tackling the industry-wide skills challenge Read More >
- Model behaviour: Project 13 Project 13 was developed to provide a route map to a sustainable, innovative and highly skilled industry. With those... Read More >
- Opinion: People and technology must work together The idea of People vs Tech is outdated: People + Tech is the way forward, write Simon Parker and Roger Williams Read More >
- The robots aren't coming... they're already here Stantec lead design engineer Dan Causley looks at advances in technology and their role in boosting productivity in the... Read More >