France welcomes UK water technologies
An opportunity for UK companies to present their technologies, products and services to five major French utilities is being organised by trade association British Water. The British Water Trade Visit to Paris and Lyon takes place from 21-24 October 2013.
It will give companies the opportunity to meet the major French water companies working internationally: Veolia, Saur and Suez, as well as energy company EDF and Lyon’s water and wastewater municipality, Aqua Lyon. Participants will be able to present their company's offerings to senior procurement managers and learn how they procure for the French and international markets.
Each delegate will be allocated a maximum of five minutes to present their product/service. One-to-one meetings will follow, where appropriate, with staff from the water company.
For more information, email email@example.com
- National Drought Group says lack of rain 'causing impacts' The National Drought Group (NDG) has warned it "could be some time before the water resources situation returns to... Read More >
- New innovation survey launched by WWT An injection of new thinking is needed by the water sector in order to drive innovation forward, finds a WWT survey. Read More >
- Water companies to plant 11 million new trees Water companies in England have announced plans to plant 11 million trees as part of a wider commitment to improve the... Read More >
- Build Back Better and SMART Rich Matthews, managing director of Siltbuster Process Solutions, talks about being more strategic and thinking smarter in... Read More >
- What we learnt from WWT's net zero webathon The water industry has made the ambitious pledge to reach net zero carbon emissions by 2030, 20 years ahead of the... Read More >
- How new tech twists on legacy processes are helping turn the tide on water leaks Victoria Edwards, chief executive of FIDO Tech, talks about leakage and how the water sector's drive for innovation is... Read More >
- How to bake a connected water network Rik Gunderson, utility client director at Software AG, tells us how to "bake" a smart water network. Read More >
- Asset resilience will be one of the beneficiaries of PR19 Richard Broome, Managing Director at LSBUD talks about why Ofwat's PR19 could prove to be such a positive influence on... Read More >