Eric Wright Water expands team to support framework
Eric Wright Water has made a number of key appointments following its appointment to three frameworks for Yorkshire Water.
The company has appointed frameworks’ manager Matt Barney (Severn Trent Water), design manager Scott Lord, electrical contracts manager Dave Walls (North West) and commercial manager Paul Swann.
The company, which is part of the Eric Wright Group, has been selected for Yorkshire Water’s Complex Civil Framework, Complex Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Control and Automation (MEICA) Framework and the Minor MEICA Framework. Work delivered via the Complex Civil & MEICA framework, will include the design, build and refurbishment of Yorkshire Water’s treatment assets including reservoirs and pumping stations. The Minor MEICA Framework will be a continuation of the existing framework worked on in the area. The Complex frameworks will be supported by the Civil Engineering Division within Eric Wright Group.
Eric Wright Water has been working with Yorkshire Water for the last five years and the new frameworks will span work delivered between 2020-2025. The company, which is based at Bamber Bridge near Preston, is also delivering projects via frameworks with Scottish Water and Severn Trent Water and is a supply chain partner with United Utilities.
Commenting on the appointment by Yorkshire Water, managing director of Eric Wright Water, Neal Whittle said: “Having worked closely with Yorkshire Water for the last five years, we are very pleased to renew our partnership with them. We have invested in the business by developing our people and recruiting a number of key individuals to our multi-disciplinary engineering team who will be instrumental in delivering the work through these frameworks.”
- Rewarding excellence WWT content director Alec Peachey looks ahead to next year's Water Industry Awards. Read More >
- Refining water quality management As part of our Utility of the Future campaign, Nadine Buddoo looks at why maintaining water quality is a fundamental... Read More >
- Shifting the dial on drinking water challenges Ahead of WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference, Anglian Water's director of water services, Paul Valleley, provides the... Read More >
- Over-pressurisation: A serious risk for lime storage silos Hycontrol managing director Nigel Allen warns that many lime storage silos are disasters waiting to happen, and steps need... Read More >
- Why valve checks are an essential part of summer maintenance Fraser Higgins, Durapipe UK industrial product manager, explains why valves should not be overlooked as part of the summer... Read More >