Eco-friendly sewage plant processing system launched
Marsh Industries have launched an environmentally-friendly sewage plant processing system.
The new system will accompany the company’s range of Ultra: Polylok sewage treatment plants and follows feedback from customers.
“Our revolutionary new system offers the ability to optimise the sewage processing conditions for any site,” said managing director, Steve Boyer.
“This allows end-users to adjust the process control during high periods of loading whilst returning to lower levels during quieter periods, meaning reduced energy consumption and improved running costs
“The use of side-channel blowers and high surface area bio-media within the tank enables the Ultra:Polylok to achieve the precise amount of oxygen required for optimum sewage treatment,” he added.
- Reaching net carbon zero In summer 2019, the water industry committed to reach net carbon zero by 2030. This is a very ambitious aim and... Read More >
- In the frame for delivery: UKWIR CEO on Ofwat's innovation competition With Ofwat confirming plans for a £200 million innovation competition which will run between 2020 and 2025, UKWIR chief... Read More >
- A digital revolution in water The UK Water Partnership (UKWP) has launched a 10-point action plan to help ensure that UK plc wins its share of an... Read More >
- Industry 4.0 - how to build a digital twin Chris Steele, head of information management and analytics at Black & Veatch Europe, runs through the steps required to... Read More >
- Rewarding excellence WWT content director Alec Peachey looks ahead to next year's Water Industry Awards. Read More >