Eco-friendly sewage plant processing system launched
Marsh Industries have launched an environmentally-friendly sewage plant processing system.
The new system will accompany the company’s range of Ultra: Polylok sewage treatment plants and follows feedback from customers.
“Our revolutionary new system offers the ability to optimise the sewage processing conditions for any site,” said managing director, Steve Boyer.
“This allows end-users to adjust the process control during high periods of loading whilst returning to lower levels during quieter periods, meaning reduced energy consumption and improved running costs
“The use of side-channel blowers and high surface area bio-media within the tank enables the Ultra:Polylok to achieve the precise amount of oxygen required for optimum sewage treatment,” he added.
- Rewarding excellence WWT content director Alec Peachey looks ahead to next year's Water Industry Awards. Read More >
- Going green at Severn Trent's Minworth STW With a £60 million investment aimed at producing 30 per cent more green energy from its largest sewage treatment works,... Read More >
- Case Study: Pumping up quality at Burnham Jetty A year's worth of planning, seamless collaboration and technical expertise were crucial to the success of a complex... Read More >
- Thames Water rolls out energy-reducing sludge pump solution A smart air injection (SAI) system combined with progressive cavity pumps is proving key to more efficient sludge handling... Read More >
- Overcoming the issues of transporting dewatered sludge With Ofwat seeking to promote sludge trading to secure best value, efficient transportation solutions are required, SEEPEX... Read More >