DCWW issues software programming tender
Dwr Cymru Welsh Water (DCWW) is tendering a five-year software programming and consultancy contract for application development services. The framework is worth between £25M and £35M.
The company envisages appointing up to three suppliers for the work, which includes:
- Requirements gathering and analysis
- Functional systems analysis
- Technical systems design
- Information architecture
- Application development
- Application testing
- Application deployment
The framework "has the potential" to include other ICT services associated with the Application Development services such as configuring and implementing associated hardware, software and systems.
DCWW is to hold a supplier day on January 31, 2014, and interested companies can register using its eSourcing portal.
- Demand for water surges during 'driest May on record' Record dry weather is causing significant peaks in demand for water, the industry has warned. Read More >
- Water technology unveiled at UU Innovation Lab Demo Day Eight suppliers took part in United Utilities' Innovation Lab Demo Day with leak detection, sewer inspection and flood... Read More >
- New innovation survey launched by WWT An injection of new thinking is needed by the water sector in order to drive innovation forward, finds a WWT survey. Read More >
- Moving towards maintenance 4.0 Water utilities need to embrace smart asset management technologies but that is only part of the solution, writes Chris... Read More >
- A data-led approach to clearing FOG Water utilities have a major challenge working with local food businesses to prevent fats, oils and grease entering the... Read More >
- The robots aren't coming... they're already here Stantec lead design engineer Dan Causley looks at advances in technology and their role in boosting productivity in the... Read More >
- Opinion: A smarter way to read the water network Smart metering technology could be the key to closing water companies' knowledge gaps about usage in their network -... Read More >
- Smart thinking: The digital asset management revolution With many of the pieces now in place for a digital asset management revolution, AI and machine learning solutions are set... Read More >