Book now to attend Water Industry Awards
Places are now available to attend the showpiece event celebrating the water industry, with reduced rates available online until Friday March 16th.
Bookings are now being taken for guests to attend the Water Industry Awards, the annual celebration of excellence in the water industry which is organised by WWT and WET News.
This year sees a record 71 entries shortlisted across 14 categories, with projects and initiatives from every corner of the UK featuring as water utilities, their contractors and suppliers put forward their most outstanding examples of their work.
Reflecting current regulatory trends in the industry which emphasise innovation, resilience and new areas of market competition, this year the awards feature four new categories: Water Company of the Year, Water Industry Contractor of the Year, Sludge & Resource Recovery Initiative of the Year and Water Resilience Initiative of the Year.
The awards will be handed out at a glittering black-tie ceremony on Monday 21 May at the Vox, Birmingham; this takes place on the eve of Utility Week Live, the showpiece annual exhibition for the utility industry. The awards are sponsored by the British Precast Drainage Association, Galliford Try, NM Group and Asset International.
“With a healthy number of entries this year and an extremely high standard, our judges had a very difficult time determining the shortlist for the Water Industry Awards and an even harder time picking the winners,” says WWT and WET News Editor James Brockett. “Our new categories provoked some especially intense debate; it’s clear that water utilities and contractors alike are carrying out a host of innovative projects at the moment as they prepare for further competition and reform in this essential industry. Join us on 21 May at the Vox in Birmingham to find out who has come out on top.”
Book before Friday (March 16th) to benefit from reduced ‘Early Bird’ rates. For details of how to book online visit: http://www.waterindustryachievementawards.info/wia2018/en/page/book-your-table
For assistance with your booking please contact the sales lead Mark Scott, Water Industry Awards Telesales Executive, 01342 332047 / MarkScott@fav-house.com
- South East Water partners with Women's Utilities Network South East Water has become the first water company to sponsor the Women's Utilities Network (WUN). Read More >
- WWT survey highlights Ofwat fund as key innovation enabler An exclusive WWT survey of senior executives and managers from water companies and water & sewerage companies has revealed... Read More >
- Webinar will highlight five ways to crack innovation Optimising assets, reducing risk and maximising return on investment will all be discussed during a new WWT webinar... Read More >
- Build Back Better and SMART Rich Matthews, managing director of Siltbuster Process Solutions, talks about being more strategic and thinking smarter in... Read More >
- What we learnt from WWT's net zero webathon The water industry has made the ambitious pledge to reach net zero carbon emissions by 2030, 20 years ahead of the... Read More >
- How new tech twists on legacy processes are helping turn the tide on water leaks Victoria Edwards, chief executive of FIDO Tech, talks about leakage and how the water sector's drive for innovation is... Read More >
- How to bake a connected water network Rik Gunderson, utility client director at Software AG, tells us how to "bake" a smart water network. Read More >
- Asset resilience will be one of the beneficiaries of PR19 Richard Broome, Managing Director at LSBUD talks about why Ofwat's PR19 could prove to be such a positive influence on... Read More >