Book now to attend Water Industry Awards
Places are now available to attend the showpiece event celebrating the water industry, with reduced rates available online until Friday March 16th.
Bookings are now being taken for guests to attend the Water Industry Awards, the annual celebration of excellence in the water industry which is organised by WWT and WET News.
This year sees a record 71 entries shortlisted across 14 categories, with projects and initiatives from every corner of the UK featuring as water utilities, their contractors and suppliers put forward their most outstanding examples of their work.
Reflecting current regulatory trends in the industry which emphasise innovation, resilience and new areas of market competition, this year the awards feature four new categories: Water Company of the Year, Water Industry Contractor of the Year, Sludge & Resource Recovery Initiative of the Year and Water Resilience Initiative of the Year.
The awards will be handed out at a glittering black-tie ceremony on Monday 21 May at the Vox, Birmingham; this takes place on the eve of Utility Week Live, the showpiece annual exhibition for the utility industry. The awards are sponsored by the British Precast Drainage Association, Galliford Try, NM Group and Asset International.
“With a healthy number of entries this year and an extremely high standard, our judges had a very difficult time determining the shortlist for the Water Industry Awards and an even harder time picking the winners,” says WWT and WET News Editor James Brockett. “Our new categories provoked some especially intense debate; it’s clear that water utilities and contractors alike are carrying out a host of innovative projects at the moment as they prepare for further competition and reform in this essential industry. Join us on 21 May at the Vox in Birmingham to find out who has come out on top.”
Book before Friday (March 16th) to benefit from reduced ‘Early Bird’ rates. For details of how to book online visit: http://www.waterindustryachievementawards.info/wia2018/en/page/book-your-table
For assistance with your booking please contact the sales lead Mark Scott, Water Industry Awards Telesales Executive, 01342 332047 / MarkScott@fav-house.com
- Wessex Water seeks solutions through Marketplace platform Wessex Water has launched 'Marketplace', an online collaboration tool for organisations inside and outside of the water... Read More >
- Water industry 'Oscars' open for entries It's September which can only mean one thing ─ it's time to get those entries rolling in for the Water Industry... Read More >
- Witty calls for £1B backing for innovation The government should back cutting edge technologies or 'Arrow Projects' with £1B of funding, according to a new report... Read More >
- Innovation leadership - we all need to do our bit The water sector needs a catalyst to develop a successful innovation culture, writes Ian Small, AECOM's innovation... Read More >
- Moving towards maintenance 4.0 Water utilities need to embrace smart asset management technologies but that is only part of the solution, writes Chris... Read More >
- Under pressure: Tackling leakage in new networks Leakage in new pipelines represents a significant problem but, working alongside Scottish Water, Ant Hire Solutions has... Read More >
- Forward Thinking: The Utility of the Future Through the Utility of the Future campaign, WWT and its sister brands have launched a major new project to establish a... Read More >
- Northumbrian Water is making waves in innovation Northumbrian Water information services director Nigel Watson previews the Innovation Festival 2019, which will see... Read More >