Book now to attend Water Industry Awards
Places are now available to attend the showpiece event celebrating the water industry, with reduced rates available online until Friday March 16th.
Bookings are now being taken for guests to attend the Water Industry Awards, the annual celebration of excellence in the water industry which is organised by WWT and WET News.
This year sees a record 71 entries shortlisted across 14 categories, with projects and initiatives from every corner of the UK featuring as water utilities, their contractors and suppliers put forward their most outstanding examples of their work.
Reflecting current regulatory trends in the industry which emphasise innovation, resilience and new areas of market competition, this year the awards feature four new categories: Water Company of the Year, Water Industry Contractor of the Year, Sludge & Resource Recovery Initiative of the Year and Water Resilience Initiative of the Year.
The awards will be handed out at a glittering black-tie ceremony on Monday 21 May at the Vox, Birmingham; this takes place on the eve of Utility Week Live, the showpiece annual exhibition for the utility industry. The awards are sponsored by the British Precast Drainage Association, Galliford Try, NM Group and Asset International.
“With a healthy number of entries this year and an extremely high standard, our judges had a very difficult time determining the shortlist for the Water Industry Awards and an even harder time picking the winners,” says WWT and WET News Editor James Brockett. “Our new categories provoked some especially intense debate; it’s clear that water utilities and contractors alike are carrying out a host of innovative projects at the moment as they prepare for further competition and reform in this essential industry. Join us on 21 May at the Vox in Birmingham to find out who has come out on top.”
Book before Friday (March 16th) to benefit from reduced ‘Early Bird’ rates. For details of how to book online visit: http://www.waterindustryachievementawards.info/wia2018/en/page/book-your-table
For assistance with your booking please contact the sales lead Mark Scott, Water Industry Awards Telesales Executive, 01342 332047 / MarkScott@fav-house.com
- EXCLUSIVE: Sustainability at the heart of Thames' AMP6 Thames Water's new 'super alliance' for the next AMP cycle will focus on making sure sustainability lies at the heart of... Read More >
- Scottish specialists team up to unlock innovation Two Scottish innovation centres and a world-renowned research institute are at the forefront of an international drive to... Read More >
- Northumbrian Water go global for Innovation Festival 2020 Northumbrian Water has announced plans for its fourth Innovation Festival which will have an international feel. Read More >
- Reaching net carbon zero In summer 2019, the water industry committed to reach net carbon zero by 2030. This is a very ambitious aim and... Read More >
- In the frame for delivery: UKWIR CEO on Ofwat's innovation competition With Ofwat confirming plans for a £200 million innovation competition which will run between 2020 and 2025, UKWIR chief... Read More >
- A digital revolution in water The UK Water Partnership (UKWP) has launched a 10-point action plan to help ensure that UK plc wins its share of an... Read More >
- Industry 4.0 - how to build a digital twin Chris Steele, head of information management and analytics at Black & Veatch Europe, runs through the steps required to... Read More >
- Rewarding excellence WWT content director Alec Peachey looks ahead to next year's Water Industry Awards. Read More >