Black & Veatch join forces with Rezatec
Black & Veatch has joined forces with Rezatec to bring a new perspective to the management of utility infrastructure.
The companies have announced a strategic partnership that will allow them to collaboratively develop decision support tools that enable owners and operators of infrastructure assets to make intelligent, business critical decisions using geospatial analytics.
“Rezatec’s ability to analyse earth observation data brings a new perspective to the management of large infrastructure assets. We are excited to collaborate and use our expertise in the engineering, delivery and management of critical human infrastructure to develop decision support tools that provide highly valuable and actionable insights for our clients,” said Mark Malcolm, director of delivery, Black & Veatch Europe.
Rezatec applies data science, through AI-driven analytics, to satellite-derived geospatial data to enable clients owning and operating distributed land-based assets make more accurate decisions.
Philip Briscoe, chief operating officer at Rezatec, said: “Through Black & Veatch’s experience and insights in the engineering and delivery of utility infrastructure and our algorithms and advanced machine learning techniques we are able to unlock the value in satellite-derived geospatial data to deliver strategic, commercial and actionable insight for our customers.”
- ‘Smart approach' needed for network asset investment Smart asset planning, improved industry collaboration, quicker adoption of technologies, more onus on innovation and... Read More >
- Multi-liner sewer rehabilitation project hailed a success A multi-disciplinary team of drainage engineers from Lanes Group has completed the lining of a drainage pipe nearly one... Read More >
- Water technology unveiled at UU Innovation Lab Demo Day Eight suppliers took part in United Utilities' Innovation Lab Demo Day with leak detection, sewer inspection and flood... Read More >
- A smarter water future Andrew Welsh, General Manager for Water Utilities at Xylem Water Solutions UK, talks about how we can future-proof water... Read More >
- Build Back Better and SMART Rich Matthews, managing director of Siltbuster Process Solutions, talks about being more strategic and thinking smarter in... Read More >
- What we learnt from WWT's net zero webathon The water industry has made the ambitious pledge to reach net zero carbon emissions by 2030, 20 years ahead of the... Read More >
- How new tech twists on legacy processes are helping turn the tide on water leaks Victoria Edwards, chief executive of FIDO Tech, talks about leakage and how the water sector's drive for innovation is... Read More >
- How to bake a connected water network Rik Gunderson, utility client director at Software AG, tells us how to "bake" a smart water network. Read More >