Arup announces Chisholm appointment
Douglas Chisholm has joined Arup in London, bringing over 30 years of leadership experience and knowledge in consultancy, construction and client-side programme management.
Chisholm will help drive the development of the firm’s highways and water advisory businesses, leading new business growth to strengthen its programme and project management position in infrastructure and industrial development.
Prior to joining Arup, Chisholm was transportation programme director at Atkins, where he led programmes and projects in the transportation sector for clients such as Highways England, Network Rail and Transport for London.
He also led teams in rail engineering consultancy and multi-discipline design, mobilising the joint Arup-Atkins team at Crossrail.
- Severn Trent recruitment will drive capital infrastructure projects Severn Trent's multi-billion pound capital infrastructure programme is being bolstered by a new recruitment drive which... Read More >
- Kier names Davies as new chief executive Kier Group has announced the appointment of Andrew Davies as chief executive with effect from 15 April. Read More >
- Steele named new Balfour Beatty MD for gas and water Balfour Beatty has announced the appointment of Matthew Steele as managing director of its gas and water business. Read More >
- A glass half-full? Bringing water costs down for utility customers Mark Bullock, Balfour Beatty chief executive officer for rail and utilities, says the water sector must change its... Read More >
- INWED 2019: 'Each step was driven by choosing work I enjoy' To mark International Women in Engineering Day 2019 on 23 June, Fiona Barbour discusses her journey to becoming Mott... Read More >
- Interview: Kier Utilities' water MD Nigel Dyer Kier Utilities' Nigel Dyer tells Robin Hackett how the company is evolving to meet the changing demands on the water... Read More >
- Comment: New tech and partnerships will up the ante on leakage Closer partnerships, technology and connectivity will be the key to tackling leakage, with collaborative delivery... Read More >
- The search for safer streetworks practices Amey Utilities' HSEQ director, Gerry Mulholland, explains how the company’s 2020 Challenge and Know What’s Below... Read More >