Arup announces Chisholm appointment
Douglas Chisholm has joined Arup in London, bringing over 30 years of leadership experience and knowledge in consultancy, construction and client-side programme management.
Chisholm will help drive the development of the firm’s highways and water advisory businesses, leading new business growth to strengthen its programme and project management position in infrastructure and industrial development.
Prior to joining Arup, Chisholm was transportation programme director at Atkins, where he led programmes and projects in the transportation sector for clients such as Highways England, Network Rail and Transport for London.
He also led teams in rail engineering consultancy and multi-discipline design, mobilising the joint Arup-Atkins team at Crossrail.
- Atkins, Black and Veatch and RPS awarded Anglian contract Atkins, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, working collaboratively with Black & Veatch and RPS, has been awarded a... Read More >
- British Water names Thompson as new chief executive Lila Thompson has been appointed as the new chief executive of British Water. Read More >
- Jim Arnold becomes chief executive at Morrison Utility Services Jim Arnold has been appointed chief executive of Morrison Utility Services (MUS) and Charles Morrison as chairman... Read More >
- A glass half-full? Bringing water costs down for utility customers Mark Bullock, Balfour Beatty chief executive officer for rail and utilities, says the water sector must change its... Read More >
- INWED 2019: 'Each step was driven by choosing work I enjoy' To mark International Women in Engineering Day 2019 on 23 June, Fiona Barbour discusses her journey to becoming Mott... Read More >
- Interview: Kier Utilities' water MD Nigel Dyer Kier Utilities' Nigel Dyer tells Robin Hackett how the company is evolving to meet the changing demands on the water... Read More >
- Comment: New tech and partnerships will up the ante on leakage Closer partnerships, technology and connectivity will be the key to tackling leakage, with collaborative delivery... Read More >
- The search for safer streetworks practices Amey Utilities' HSEQ director, Gerry Mulholland, explains how the company’s 2020 Challenge and Know What’s Below... Read More >