Arup announces Chisholm appointment
Douglas Chisholm has joined Arup in London, bringing over 30 years of leadership experience and knowledge in consultancy, construction and client-side programme management.
Chisholm will help drive the development of the firm’s highways and water advisory businesses, leading new business growth to strengthen its programme and project management position in infrastructure and industrial development.
Prior to joining Arup, Chisholm was transportation programme director at Atkins, where he led programmes and projects in the transportation sector for clients such as Highways England, Network Rail and Transport for London.
He also led teams in rail engineering consultancy and multi-discipline design, mobilising the joint Arup-Atkins team at Crossrail.
- Stantec promotes Schefer to global operations leadership role Cath Schefer, a UK-based executive vice president with Stantec, has been promoted to the role of regional operating unit... Read More >
- Board changes at Thames Water Thames Water has announced two changes to its executive board, with Chief Financial Officer Stuart Siddall retiring and... Read More >
- Two non-executive recruits for South East Water South East Water (SEW) has announced the appointment of two new non-executive directors - Chris Girling and Olivier Fortin... Read More >
- The search for safer streetworks practices Amey Utilities' HSEQ director, Gerry Mulholland, explains how the company’s 2020 Challenge and Know What’s Below... Read More >
- In Focus: Health, safety and wellbeing at Lanes Group Having introduced an array of creative solutions to improve health, safety and wellbeing, Lanes Group is showing the... Read More >
- Meet the WIA Finalists: Water Industry Contractor of the Year In the run-up to the Water Industry Awards, WWT is taking a close look at the companies and initiatives that have made the... Read More >
- MWH Treatment: Building on a legacy MWH Treatment is celebrating its past as well as looking to the future. WET News caught up with MD Paul Bresnan and... Read More >
- Meet the WIA Finalists: DfMA Project of the Year In the run-up to the Water Industry Awards, WWT is taking a close look at the companies and initiatives which have made... Read More >