Amey appoints McLoughlin as interim MD of utilities
Amey has announced the appointment of David McLoughlin as interim MD of utilities.
An experienced commercial, construction and asset management executive, McLoughlin has over 30 years’ client and supplier side experience and has worked across a range of sectors.
A former finance and commercial director for Network Rail’s infrastructure projects division, he has also been chief executive of civil engineering company Spencer Group.
He is joining Amey from Brandes House Consultancy, where he was managing director.
Amey chief executive Andy Milner said: “David has a wealth of experience and will add great value to our utilities business as he helps shape our future strategy. I am delighted he has decided to join us at this exciting time for Amey.”
McLoughlin added: “This is an exciting time for Amey’s utilities business with some great opportunities on the horizon. I have worked with Amey closely in the past and know what a strong leadership team it has. I look forward to working with my new colleagues to develop the business in 2018.”
- VINCI selected for 30-year dam automation project VINCI Concessions and SHEMA subsidiary BAMEO has signed a 30-year partnership contract with Voies Navigables de France... Read More >
- GBV gets lion's share of EA's WEM framework GBV, the joint venture between Black & Veatch and Galliford Try has won a place on the Environment Agency's (EA) Water... Read More >
- Reservoir project uses floating crane solution Thames Water have used an innovative solution involving a floating crane as part of a project to renovate a reservoir in... Read More >
- A glass half-full? Bringing water costs down for utility customers Mark Bullock, Balfour Beatty chief executive officer for rail and utilities, says the water sector must change its... Read More >
- INWED 2019: 'Each step was driven by choosing work I enjoy' To mark International Women in Engineering Day 2019 on 23 June, Fiona Barbour discusses her journey to becoming Mott... Read More >
- Interview: Kier Utilities' water MD Nigel Dyer Kier Utilities' Nigel Dyer tells Robin Hackett how the company is evolving to meet the changing demands on the water... Read More >
- Comment: New tech and partnerships will up the ante on leakage Closer partnerships, technology and connectivity will be the key to tackling leakage, with collaborative delivery... Read More >
- The search for safer streetworks practices Amey Utilities' HSEQ director, Gerry Mulholland, explains how the company’s 2020 Challenge and Know What’s Below... Read More >