Amey appoints McLoughlin as interim MD of utilities
Amey has announced the appointment of David McLoughlin as interim MD of utilities.
An experienced commercial, construction and asset management executive, McLoughlin has over 30 years’ client and supplier side experience and has worked across a range of sectors.
A former finance and commercial director for Network Rail’s infrastructure projects division, he has also been chief executive of civil engineering company Spencer Group.
He is joining Amey from Brandes House Consultancy, where he was managing director.
Amey chief executive Andy Milner said: “David has a wealth of experience and will add great value to our utilities business as he helps shape our future strategy. I am delighted he has decided to join us at this exciting time for Amey.”
McLoughlin added: “This is an exciting time for Amey’s utilities business with some great opportunities on the horizon. I have worked with Amey closely in the past and know what a strong leadership team it has. I look forward to working with my new colleagues to develop the business in 2018.”
- Veolia wins wastewater treatment package deal for LACC project Veolia Water Technologies has been selected by CB&I to engineer and procure a wastewater treatment package for a... Read More >
- Steele named new Balfour Beatty MD for gas and water Balfour Beatty has announced the appointment of Matthew Steele as managing director of its gas and water business. Read More >
- Kier reports strong order books Integrated construction, services and property group Kier says it is on course to meet its board's expectations for the... Read More >
- Meet the WIA Finalists: Water Industry Contractor of the Year In the run-up to the Water Industry Awards, WWT is taking a close look at the companies and initiatives that have made the... Read More >
- MWH Treatment: Building on a legacy MWH Treatment is celebrating its past as well as looking to the future. WET News caught up with MD Paul Bresnan and... Read More >
- Meet the WIA Finalists: DfMA Project of the Year In the run-up to the Water Industry Awards, WWT is taking a close look at the companies and initiatives which have made... Read More >
- Networking skills: MUS helps Leeds to smarten up Morrison Utility Services has delivered a groundbreaking smart water network project in Leeds on behalf of Yorkshire Water Read More >
- Improving the outcomes-based approach to delivering infrastructure With busy periods approaching across a number of sectors, it is vital to ensure the right approach is in place, Stantec... Read More >