Affinity Water appoints new chair of customer group
Caroline Warner is the new chair of Affinity Water's independent customer challenge group (CCG).
Warner, who has been part of the group since 2016, will take over from Teresa Perchard from April 2020.
The group was set up in 2014 to provide advice and to challenge and support the development of Affinity Water plans to ensure they reflect the priorities of customers.
The membership includes regulators and representatives of household, commercial and special interest groups.
Warner has worked at international companies such as L’Oreal and LVMH as a brand director.
Affinity Water’s director of corporate affairs Jake Rigg commented: “We would like to thank the outgoing chair of our customer challenge group, Teresa Perchard who has led the group for the past four years. The group has challenged us to get it right for customers and make sure our next business plan will deliver what customers want.
“We also look forward to working closely with our new CCG chair, Caroline Warner who has a wealth of knowledge and experience in advocating for consumers and representing water customers. Caroline will be instrumental in challenging and scrutinising our plans to ensure we continually improve the services we provide to customers.”
Commenting on her appointment, Warner said: "I am delighted to be appointed as the new chair for Affinity Water’s customer challenge group. The next five years will present big challenges for all water companies as they seek to balance affordable bills for customers with ambitious projects that will enable them to continue to improve customer service, maintain high quality drinking water and protect future water supplies. I am looking forward to working with colleagues and customers at Affinity Water to ensure that the company strikes the best balance.”
- Affinity offers customer service via Amazon Alexa Affinity Water has announced that its customers are now manage their accounts via the voice-activated Alexa function of... Read More >
- Top water company employers named Northumbrian Water Group has been named the top utility employer to work for in the UK by business media firm Bloomberg,... Read More >
- Southern Water seeks customer views on hosepipe bans Southern Water is consulting its customers about how often it is acceptable to introduce hosepipe bans a drought. Read More >
- Reaching net carbon zero In summer 2019, the water industry committed to reach net carbon zero by 2030. This is a very ambitious aim and... Read More >
- Rewarding excellence WWT content director Alec Peachey looks ahead to next year's Water Industry Awards. Read More >
- Refining water quality management As part of our Utility of the Future campaign, Nadine Buddoo looks at why maintaining water quality is a fundamental... Read More >
- AMP7: putting the customer centre stage 2020 marks the beginnings of a new chapter for clients and contractors in the water industry with the start of AMP7, the... Read More >
- The price of water As part of our Utility of the Future campaign, Robin Hackett looks at whether low water bills can be maintained long term Read More >