Established in 1955 as a print-only publication, WWT is now a trailblazing digital and events brand dedicated to helping water practitioners adopt new technology and processes to transform their networks and operations.
With 30,000+ engaged website users, 6,800+ newsletter readers and hundreds of delegates who regularly attend our annual conferences, WWT reaches the UK’s largest community of water company, tier 1 and supply chain professionals.
Through its digital and events platforms, WWT provides its audience with the information they need to make water work. By focusing on the sector’s key challenges in drinking water, wastewater, asset management and water resources alongside the journey to net-zero carbon and water industry innovation, WWT provides its practitioner communities with the information they need to do their jobs.
For WWT’s commercial partners, we provide unique access to these high-value customers in a range of ways, including thought-leadership through sponsored webinars, speaking opportunities and networking at live and virtual events, lead generation using sponsored content downloads, and traditional digital advertising and content promotion through WWT supplier hub. Our results speak for themselves.
To find out more about the WWT community, and what we do, please download the WWT media pack or contact the team. We’d love to hear from you.
By submitting this form you agree for the submitted details to be used by WWT’s publisher Faversham House and shared with the owner and/or sponsor(s) of this Download, who may subsequently contact you
- WWT – The industry Bible!
- Fresh format, hits the key topics I need to know!
- I use WWT as the main water industry source of current sector issues. I believe WWT carries a balanced view of the sector reflecting manufacturer’s, end users and regulator opinions.
- I use all WWT and Wet News as a source of up to date information for the water industry. I find it to be the most reliable source of industry information available.
- We review latest technology and market innovations to stay at the forefront of waste water treatment technologies. We review the activities of key utility framework contractors and partners for use internally with our marketing initiatives.