Launched on demand of the readers of the two market-leading titles for the regulated water market – WWT and WET News - WWTonline.co.uk provides the perfect media platform to engage with your target market while being able to demonstrate a clear return on investment.
The website offers subscribers news and information resource which curates and collates a wealth of valuable information around key sector topics. Delivered in partnership with sister title WET News, WWTonline also features a Resource Centre – a centre of excellence providing easily downloadable whitepapers, guides, reports and video content designed to help water professionals do their jobs.
The website is promoted to the 9,500 readers of our market leading Water & Wastewater Treatment Magazine and sister title WET News and enables you to promote your products and services to this audience of senior decision makers from water companies, water intensive manufacturing industries and major contractors who make up the UK water industry.
There are various options to advertise on the website from digital creative to contextual, targeted online campaigns – there are solutions for all types and sizes of business.
See how WWTonline can help you today by contacting your relevant representative or requesting our media pack using the form below.
By submitting this form you agree for the submitted details to be used by WWT’s publisher Faversham House and shared with the owner and/or sponsor(s) of this Download, who may subsequently contact you
- WWT – The industry Bible!
- Fresh format, hits the key topics I need to know!
- I use WWT as the main water industry source of current sector issues. I believe WWT carries a balanced view of the sector reflecting manufacturer’s, end users and regulator opinions.
- I use all WWT and Wet News as a source of up to date information for the water industry. I find it to be the most reliable source of industry information available.
- We review latest technology and market innovations to stay at the forefront of waste water treatment technologies. We review the activities of key utility framework contractors and partners for use internally with our marketing initiatives.