WWTonline is the digital home of WWT - Water & Wastewater Treatment - the UK’s leading digital and events brand for water industry professionals.
WWT covers the whole water cycle, from clean drinking water to safe sewerage services, providing unrivalled information on new technology and operational excellence.
WWT’s mission is to make water work, by connecting water companies, tier 1s and the industry supply chain with the technology, equipment, and services they need to meet their operational, regulatory, and environmental targets.
Sign up for free weekly newsletter, download in-depth Explains guides and Case Studies, and access a regular diet of digital content to inspire innovation and support technical and operational best practice.
· Keeping Connected webinars stimulate discussion and connections around key technical challenges in water security, asset management, the journey to net-zero carbon, drinking water, wastewater, and innovation. Each event will be followed by technical pitches from the water industry supply chain.
· Innovation Leaders webinars foster industry innovation and collaboration.
· ‘Give me 5’ technical pitches where five technology providers pitch their solutions to a specific operational challenge
· Learn@Lunch webinars to help engineers and technicians stay abreast of product research, development, and innovation.
· Virtual conferences will take our popular programme of live events online, where delegates can hear from WWT’s expert speakers and experience exciting new ways of networking, discovering content and meeting new suppliers.