WWT Water Scotland Conference 2018
Join the only event that brings together the whole of the Scottish water sector together
With SR21 approaching and environmental and social pressures increasing, it is a crucial time for the Scottish water sector to build resilience and drive innovation.
Safeguarding customers and the environment, investing in the right areas and mitigating the impacts of ageing assets and infrastructure are among the many challenges facing the industry. Scotland s water sector must take a more sustainable approach, embed digital ways of working, change the way it communicates with customers and preserve water supplies for future generations.
The 2018 WWT Water Scotland Conference will provide you with the opportunity to hear Scottish Water s 25-year investment plan, a hydro nation update and the latest innovations from Scotland. This is the only event dedicated to the evolving needs of the Scottish water sector and brings together more than 150 key stakeholders to share insights, showcase excellence and drive the industry forward.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
- Hear Scottish Water s 25-year investment priorities
- Find out how the industry is preparing for SR21
- Gain an update on the latest Hydro Nation innovation
- Learn how the sector is putting the customer at the heart of decision-making
- Hear how Scotland is building resilience, reliability and sustainability
Experts speakers at the 2018 event include:
- Jon Rathjen, Water industry team leader, Scottish Government
- Alan Sutherland, Chief executive officer, Water Industry Commission for Scotland
- Peter Peacock, Chair, The Customer Forum (previously minister and cabinet secretary,
- Scottish Parliament)
- Rob Mustard, Director of digital, Scottish Water
- Elise Cartmell, Chief scientist, Scottish Water
- Simon Parsons, Director of strategic customer service planning, Scottish Water
- Gail Walker, Water policy team manager, Consumer Futures Unit, Citizens Advice Scotland
- David Pirie, Executive director, evidence & flooding, SEPA
- Bill Byers, Drinking water specialist, Drinking Water Quality Regulator for Scotland
- Fiona Templeton, Customer experience manager, Scottish Water
- Donald MacBrayne, Business development manager, Scottish Water Horizons
- Dr Claire Neil, Research fellow, University of Stirling
- Paul Dodd, BIM programme lead, Scottish Futures Trust
Download to your calendar >>
Visit event website >>
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at:
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on 01342 332044 or email@example.com
- Irish Water progresses Upper Liffey Valley Sewerage Scheme Irish Water is progressing its Upper Liffey Valley Sewerage Scheme. Read More >
- Severn Trent completes innovative sewer upgrade scheme Severn Trent has completed a unique flood alleviation scheme in Gloucestershire using innovative underground technology. Read More >
- Bristol Water publishes social contract in industry first Bristol Water has become the first company in the industry to publish a social contract. Read More >
Utility Week Consumer Debt
Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference, the only dedicated event for credit, debt, billing and collections professionals within the electricity, gas, and water sectors.
Join us on 28th February to understand UK policies and regulations and find a way to a more effective debt management, learn about the Ofwat and Ofgem reports and recommendations, optimise innovation and technology to predict, prevent and collect debt; and collaborate with the 3rd and public sector to address consumer vulnerability.
- Utility Week Cyber Security & Resilience Conference 12/03/2019
- WWT Smart Water Networks Conference 2019 21/03/2019 Now in its 4th year, the WWT Smart Water Networks Conference is the essential source of knowledge exchange for forward-thinking technology, networks, IT and innovation professionals leading the way on smart infrastructure development. The programme features thought-leading speakers, stimulating dialogues and discussions, and new for this year, two roundtables and a collaborative mini design-sprint focusing on the role of smart in achieving zero leakage.
- Water in Mining 2019 09/04/2019 Join 150+ international mining leaders from Africa, Australia, Europe, North America & South America at our flagship conference to realize the commercial potential of strategic water management within mining operations.