WWT Water Scotland Conference
The 2019 WWT Water Scotland Conference & Exhibition will provide delegates with the opportunity to hear where Scottish Water will be investing in SR21 and the latest innovations, infrastructure projects and sustainable growth plans for water in Scotland. This is the only event dedicated to the evolving needs of the Scottish water sector and brings together more than 150 key stakeholders to share insights, showcase excellence and drive the industry forward to ensure it becomes a dominant force in water world
Nowhere else can you:
- Hear priorities for SR21-27 from Scottish Water, Scottish government, SEPA and WICS
- Find out how Scotland intends to tackle climate change, carbon reduction and circular economy
- Learn about emerging trends in water utilities across Europe and Scotland s plans to follow suit
- Attend interactive working groups on community engagement, collaboration and renewable energy
- Gain an update on the latest Hydro Nation innovation
- Hear Scottish Water s capital investment and delivery plans
- Record number of bathing waters rated ‘excellent' A record number of British bathing waters have been rated as either “excellent” or “good”, according to the latest set of... Read More >
- Severn Trent top performer in gender balance report Severn Trent has been named as one of the top performing companies in the country for gender diversity in a new... Read More >
- Welsh Water invests £218m in capital projects Welsh Water has revealed it has invested £218 million to support the resilience of its water and wastewater network in the... Read More >
- Utility Week Water Customer Conference 23/01/2020 The 2020 Utility Week Water Customer Conference provides the only dedicated meeting place for customer professionals in the UK's water industry to learn how to develop a continuously effective and trusted service that exceeds your customers' expectations.
- WWT Wastewater Conference & Exhibition 2020 28/01/2020 WWT's Wastewater 2020 is the largest single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case studies, innovation and thought-leadership under one roof.
- Instrumentation & Process Control in the Water Industry 29/01/2020 This SWIG event will look at the growing importance of instrumentation in the water industry.
- Utility Week Cyber Security & Resilience Conference 27/02/2020 Building on its successful launch in 2019, the 2020 Utility Week Cyber Security and Resilience Conference equips IS, risk, resilience, security and OT leaders with the insight to prepare and protect infrastructure, services and customers from growing cyber threats.